FreeUP Mobile

More
11 months 2 days ago #32588 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile
After 10 days or so of regularly receiving credit for coupons (only 1, though), I haven't seen a credit added in 5 days. Hoping it catches up.
I've tried everything I can think of for getting the 2nd coupon to credit: Selected 2 coupons and printed. Selected one coupon and printed, repeat. Printed 1 coupon, closed app, logged back in & printed a second. It'll be hard to tell if any particular method works, even when my backlogged credits show up, since I haven't found a way to correlate the date of the printing action with the date showing up in either the phone or browser dash (which don't match).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 days ago #32589 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP Mobile

KentE wrote: After 10 days or so of regularly receiving credit for coupons (only 1, though), I haven't seen a credit added in 5 days. Hoping it catches up.
I've tried everything I can think of for getting the 2nd coupon to credit: Selected 2 coupons and printed. Selected one coupon and printed, repeat. Printed 1 coupon, closed app, logged back in & printed a second. It'll be hard to tell if any particular method works, even when my backlogged credits show up, since I haven't found a way to correlate the date of the printing action with the date showing up in either the phone or browser dash (which don't match).

I've tried the same things.

More
11 months 2 days ago - 11 months 2 days ago #32591 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic FreeUP Mobile
It's probably just due to the season, but I have a vision of the FreeUP staff making Santa's elves look like total slackers, scurrying around trying to address all the issues that have come about due to the incredible popularity of their new service. They sure seem to be trying their best to bring the gift of free (or fairly low-cost) service to all the good boys and girls who like cheap-or-free MVNOs. HO HO HO, and thank you, FreeUP!
Attachments:

More
11 months 2 days ago #32592 by furgus8
Replied by furgus8 on topic FreeUP Mobile
Hi i've been testing out freeup on my email address account. If I were get another SIM for my wife, do know if they allow you to order another SIM on same account? Or is better to create a new account in her email account? She wouldn't be doing any of the rewards, i would be managing both so prefer same account. Thanks.

More
11 months 2 days ago #32593 by echance20
Replied by echance20 on topic FreeUP Mobile
You can order a sim and activate it on the same E-Mail account. Any plan you like free or paid

More
11 months 2 days ago #32594 by KentE

furgus8 wrote: Hi i've been testing out freeup on my email address account. If I were get another SIM for my wife, do know if they allow you to order another SIM on same account? Or is better to create a new account in her email account? She wouldn't be doing any of the rewards, i would be managing both so prefer same account. Thanks.

Managing multiple lines from a single account seems to be possible, even if you desire to do it from a single installation of the phone app.
Initially, I was a little peeved that I had to log in with credentials every time on the phone app. (Why couldn't it remember my login?) Then realized, logging in each time allows you to pick which number you want to work with/print coupons for if you manage multiple lines.
Another side effect of this method-- I actually know my FreeUp phone #. Sounds like a small victory, but I use Google Voice exclusively for contacts, and have to put my carrier phone # on a piece of tape on the back of the phone in case I actually need it for something.....

Although echance20 has already answered your question, I did ask FreeUp Customer Service about using 2 emails, or 2 lines under a single email account. They replied that either was acceptable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
11 months 2 days ago #32607 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeUP Mobile
With the $0.96 I transferred from account 2 to account 1 I ended up with $10.16 in the first account. I just got a $10 bonus so it looks like that applies to the free plan too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Isamorph, Frasier1

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32680 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP Mobile
I just got my $10 bonus for earning $10. Very nice!

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32681 by KentE

Chelle wrote: I just got my $10 bonus for earning $10. Very nice!

Me, too. I really wasn't counting on getting this with the free plan, and it's nice to see something working even better than I expected. (Especially since half of the $10 I earned was from a signing up with someone's referral link.....)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32683 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP Mobile
Must be nice getting credited for actions, mine still stuck on $5.96. :(