FreeUP Mobile

More
6 months 3 days ago #32374 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic FreeUP Mobile

Isamorph wrote:

min68 wrote:

PEW wrote: Print 1 coupon a month, most would recommend do it weekly just so you don't forget.

Print coupon from phone app? I need to figure out how to...

Here is FreeUp's video on how to print coupons from a phone. As mentioned on this thread, one can actually just choose to save coupon to google drive or save to pdf and it will register and be credited the same as if one printed the coupon.

Thanks for posting the video, @Isamorph. I've been "successfully printing" coupons daily since December 6th but none of them have credited to my account, as far as I can tell (although one survey I completed yesterday paid out over $4 all at once -- could that be all the pent-up coupon rewards bundled together?). I'm still "successfully printing" one or two coupons each day, hoping that they will show up sooner or later.

Does anyone have any other suggestions other than to follow up with customer service?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 days ago #32376 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile

Diedrich_Duo wrote:

Isamorph wrote:

min68 wrote:

PEW wrote: Print 1 coupon a month, most would recommend do it weekly just so you don't forget.

Here is FreeUp's video on how to print coupons from a phone. As mentioned on this thread, one can actually just choose to save coupon to google drive or save to pdf and it will register and be credited the same as if one printed the coupon.

Thanks for posting the video, @Isamorph. I've been "successfully printing" coupons daily since December 6th but none of them have credited to my account, as far as I can tell (although one survey I completed yesterday paid out over $4 all at once -- could that be all the pent-up coupon rewards bundled together?). I'm still "successfully printing" one or two coupons each day, hoping that they will show up sooner or later.

Does anyone have any other suggestions other than to follow up with customer service?

The longest I've had to wait for coupon printing rewards to show up has been 4 or at most 5 days, so something is definitely amiss with your rewards crediting. As I posted earlier, I had four days of coupon printing that I was not credited for due to the "successfully printed" message failing to appear. I emailed support and received a "were looking into it" reply about an hour later. In addition to emailing support about your problem, I would suggest attaching a screenshot, if possible, to your email showing your printing history. Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
6 months 3 days ago #32377 by johnsmith
Replied by johnsmith on topic FreeUP Mobile
Have you guys received the $5 referral credit from subsequent referrals (specifically from the unique referral link)?
If so, how long after they activated did it take to show in your Rewards?
Thanks.

More
6 months 3 days ago #32378 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile

johnsmith wrote: Have you guys received the $5 referral credit from subsequent referrals (specifically from the unique referral link)?
Thanks.

mmfacemm wrote: "I am pretty disappointed with the freeup rewards app. It is so buggy. If I switch to another app for a second freeup makes me log in again even though the phone I have it on has 6gb of ram. Videos never credit. Coupons credit on account 1 so that is good. Account 2 has $0 in rewards and seems totally dead for over a week now despite daily coupon printing and video watching. No credits for anything. I have not received the referral credits either between the two. Nor the referral credits from a friend who signed up. Game downloads only credit 2/3 of what they say they will. And no way to buy add ons with rewards is icing on the not so tasty cake.

Thankfully the cell plan side works great so can't complain about free service. I'm just not sure they know what they are doing with this rewards app. They have not replied to my emails for over a week."

You are probably getting the text verification again because you are clearing cookies. Download a second browser and use it just for coupons and don't clear anything out.

www.nthcircle.com/forum/freeup/2240-please-help-freeup-coupon-printing?start=0

More
6 months 3 days ago #32380 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile

johnsmith wrote: Have you guys received the $5 referral credit from subsequent referrals (specifically from the unique referral link)?
Thanks.

The person signing up using your referral link earns $5 (one time) credit. The person providing the referral link is supposed to earn $1/month, plus a 5% bonus of what the new customer earns per month.

I'm waiting with crossed fingers to receive a referral bonus, but it's early yet. It sounds like several people are waiting with crossed fingers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1, johnsmith

More
6 months 3 days ago #32383 by Hungry-Hog
Replied by Hungry-Hog on topic FreeUP Mobile

KentE wrote:

Thanks.

The person signing up using your referral link earns $5 (one time) credit. The person providing the referral link is supposed to earn $1/month, plus a 5% bonus of what the new customer earns per month.

I'm waiting with crossed fingers to receive a referral bonus, but it's early yet. It sounds like several people are waiting with crossed fingers.

$1/month is too good to be true but I wish you could get two bucks each month due to me using your referral link
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
6 months 3 days ago - 6 months 3 days ago #32384 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeUP Mobile

Diedrich_Duo wrote:

Isamorph wrote:

min68 wrote:

Funnily enough I signed up a family member and have been printing coupons since dec 6th as well. Received nothing in that account. So you are not alone. I suspect they are struggling to keep up with the jump in demand since they launched the free plan. slickdeals, howardforums etc all have threads about freeup so lots of interest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo, Frasier1

More
6 months 3 days ago #32385 by johnsmith
Replied by johnsmith on topic FreeUP Mobile

KentE wrote:

Thanks.

You are of course correct.
I am pretty sure I read on some forum the incorrect version and kept repeating it to myself :)
Thanks for replying.

More
6 months 3 days ago #32390 by SuccessOne
Replied by SuccessOne on topic FreeUP Mobile
Out of curiosity, what do you all on free plans use reward in your account for? Upgrade to paid account, buy data? As for as I know, can't redeem rewards for Amazon. Freeup should definitely consider that Amazon option or combined forces with CellNuvo!

More
6 months 3 days ago #32392 by Frasier1
Replied by Frasier1 on topic FreeUP Mobile
SuccessOne, I use my Free plan rewards by transferring them to my paid plan. You have to have at least one dollar to transfer and it can only be done on the app (not on the web).