FreeUP Mobile

More
5 months 1 week ago #32217 by peterquinn
Replied by peterquinn on topic FreeUP Mobile
What if they change their TOS, though? Could be best to keep such workarounds under the wraps. I was looking at HoFo a few days ago, and folks there were referring to nthcircle for FreeUP info. Very likely that FreeUP is monitoring this forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1, Audigy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #32220 by Frasier1
Replied by Frasier1 on topic FreeUP Mobile
well as they say, make hay while the sun is shinning. On a serious note though, two phones in one family should be celebrated by FreeUp not shunned. And I imagine they want as many coupons printed as possible as I'm certain they make money on that. Additionally, I actually use many of the coupons I print at the store so that's an extra bonus. And lastly I can't imagine they would mind a husband / wife 'sharing' their rewards with one another. I also can't imagine they mind a husband referring his wive or vice versa. So, 2 phones, 2 sims, 2 coupons per day per phone and 1 referral is 29 bucks a month to off-set the cost of a paid plan. At this point, sounds like a win-win. If they do change their TOS, I'll just go back to coloring within the lines so to speak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
5 months 1 week ago #32221 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile
Well said! Yes, coloring within the lines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
5 months 1 week ago #32222 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile

peterquinn wrote: What if they change their TOS, though? Could be best to keep such workarounds under the wraps. I was looking at HoFo a few days ago, and folks there were referring to nthcircle for FreeUP info. Very likely that FreeUP is monitoring this forum.

I have also noticed Nth Circle being referenced as a source for info on some of our favorite low-cost service providers.
Kind of cool, isn't it? :)

If you decide to sign up for any of the providers you learn about in this forum, please consider stopping in at the Referral Thread
www.nthcircle.com/forum/misc-telecom/76-referral-links-allowed-in-this-thread-only-hungryghost
and sign up using a forum members referral code, or referral link.
It's a nice way to say thanks.
For FreeUp Mobile, referral links start on page 7 of that thread. You'll get an extra $5 in your account balance for using the referral link, too.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 1 week ago #32225 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP Mobile
Would be much easier for one user with a few referrals and printing 2 coupons daily then paying a couple of bucks for the $20 needed a month for a 1gb data plan. With ATT signal, this would work great for me.

More
5 months 1 week ago #32367 by min68
Replied by min68 on topic FreeUP Mobile
newcomer here, just received SIM but not activate yet.
I have't gone through 14 pages of this thread, but can I have a basic question:
If I only need free 500/500/100 plan, what's minimum I need to do with their app to maintain my free plan??

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 1 week ago #32368 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP Mobile
Print 1 coupon a month, most would recommend do it weekly just so you don't forget.
The following user(s) said Thank You: min68

More
5 months 1 week ago #32369 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile
min68, just so you aren't surprised later-- it's 500 minutes OR texts (any combination), not 500/500.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1, min68

More
5 months 6 days ago #32372 by min68
Replied by min68 on topic FreeUP Mobile

PEW wrote: Print 1 coupon a month, most would recommend do it weekly just so you don't forget.

Print coupon from phone app? I need to figure out how to...

More
5 months 6 days ago #32373 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile

min68 wrote:

PEW wrote: Print 1 coupon a month, most would recommend do it weekly just so you don't forget.

Print coupon from phone app? I need to figure out how to...

Here is FreeUp's video on how to print coupons from a phone. As mentioned on this thread, one can actually just choose to save coupon to google drive or save to pdf and it will register and be credited the same as if one printed the coupon.

The following user(s) said Thank You: min68