FreeUP Mobile

More
3 months 1 week ago #32091 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile

Chelle wrote: I got the message just a few minutes ago.

"It's gotta be me"... most likely then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rsvp
  • Smoke Signals
  • Smoke Signals
More
3 months 1 week ago #32101 by rsvp
Replied by rsvp on topic FreeUP Mobile
Hi all my FreeUP sim just arrived and I'm activated on the free plan. I understand that we need to complete an offer every 30 days in order to keep the free line active. Is there a countdown somewhere on the dashboard that shows when the last offer was completed? Or how do we keep track that we're completing an offer every 30 days (keep track of it manually?)

Also, I printed a coupon earlier today but my freeup rewards is still showing a balance of $0. Is there usually a delay?

Thanks all!

More
3 months 1 week ago #32124 by Hungry-Hog
Replied by Hungry-Hog on topic FreeUP Mobile
It will be better if they offer cheap unlimited low speed data.... I will be happy with 56kbps for $1/month.

More
3 months 1 week ago #32126 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile

rsvp wrote: Hi all my FreeUP sim just arrived and I'm activated on the free plan. I understand that we need to complete an offer every 30 days in order to keep the free line active. Is there a countdown somewhere on the dashboard that shows when the last offer was completed? Or how do we keep track that we're completing an offer every 30 days (keep track of it manually?)

Also, I printed a coupon earlier today but my freeup rewards is still showing a balance of $0. Is there usually a delay?

Thanks all!

Yes, there's a delay of a few days. If you're not physically printing (with paper and ink), make sure you see the the on-screen confirmation that printing was successful.
Just to be sure there isn't confusion-- printing a coupon qualifies as an 'action' to keep the line active. You don't need to do any of the other 'offers' unless you want to.

Once the reward is confirmed in your balance, you can click on Rewards in the app, and see a list of all the rewards credited, by date. There is no countdown timer per se. Due to the delay in reporting, it's probably best to make sure you do a coupon 21 days from the last reward date shown. It takes so little time, though, that it's probably safest to just get in the habit of getting coupons once a week. That way, if you forget a week or 2 your line will not be at risk.

I haven't found a way on the website dashboard to see a breakdown on rewards-- only on the app.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

• rsvp
  • Smoke Signals
  • Smoke Signals
More
3 months 1 week ago #32134 by rsvp
Replied by rsvp on topic FreeUP Mobile
Thanks for the info!

I'm also interested in getting more than one free freeup plan (one for each of my spare phones). Is it recommended to add both to the same account or should I manage them separately? Also, it seems to be charging me an additional $5 for requesting a second sim rather than the previous $1.99 for shipping the SIM..

More
3 months 1 week ago #32144 by RingieDingie
Replied by RingieDingie on topic FreeUP Mobile

KentE wrote: ...

I haven't found a way on the website dashboard to see a breakdown on rewards-- only on the app.

On freeup.billaway.com/ if you click on your Rewards amount at the upper right it brings up a page with a detailed breakdown.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #32145 by Frasier1
Replied by Frasier1 on topic FreeUP Mobile
KentE,

I get a breakdown of the rewards on the web.

More
3 months 1 week ago #32152 by KentE

RingieDingie wrote:

KentE wrote: ...

On freeup.billaway.com/ if you click on your Rewards amount at the upper right it brings up a page with a detailed breakdown.

Thanks, RingieDingie & Frasier1--I learned something new!
I've been doing coupons & earnings exploring on my phone only, and missed the billaway site.
I've been looking for what Frasier1 had posted on my dashboard that's accessed via the general FreeUp web site at:
www.freeupmobile.com/account/summary .
That dashboard (unless I'm still missing something) has no way to view individual rewards accumulated.

Strangely, the account dashboard has no link to the billaway page, either. The Billaway page does link back to the Account page.

More
3 months 1 week ago #32165 by peterquinn
Replied by peterquinn on topic FreeUP Mobile

KentE wrote: I've been looking for what Frasier1 had posted on my dashboard that's accessed via the general FreeUp web site at:
www.freeupmobile.com/account/summary .
That dashboard (unless I'm still missing something) has no way to view individual rewards accumulated.
Strangely, the account dashboard has no link to the billaway page, either. The Billaway page does link back to the Account page.

I found a really long-winded way to look at how individual rewards were credited. This is how I go about it on my computer/ on the web:

Freeupmobile.com – My Account – login – click on Rewards at the very top – go to Earn Rewards – login with phone number and pin – click on Rewards at the top, and you should see the individual rewards with date, video $0.01, etc.
Yeah, it's very long-winded.

More
3 months 1 week ago #32177 by KentE
Little wonder I couldn't find it, peterquinn. :(
I thought I was being pretty thorough in my search, but you were very persistent!
The following user(s) said Thank You: peterquinn