FreeUP Mobile

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #26230 by mmfacemm
FreeUP Mobile was created by mmfacemm
From the apn looks like att

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #26237 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP Mobile
Price not very good gotta go with the $25 or $40 plan for most people. But I guess if you're able to earn reward of $10-25 as the ad claims, then not too horrible. Wish CN or FU would partner with FP on their annual plans.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #26238 by lexusl21
Replied by lexusl21 on topic FreeUP Mobile
Do you see this Tom?

"The secret to making wireless free is the FreeUP Mobile Rewards app, which is available for both iOS and Android. With this app, subscribers can enjoy a wide range of offers from nationally known retailers and businesses that allow them to generate credits towards their monthly bills by connecting a credit or debit card to their accounts. There are thousands of national retailers in the FreeUP Mobile Rewards program that cover everything from restaurants to auto repair to consumer goods. "

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #26239 by lexusl21
I do not see anything about watching ads. Looks like you need to spend to get rewards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
2 months 1 week ago #30201 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile
Just noticed FreeUp Mobile has changed their phone plans where one can now get AT&T unlimited T&T for $15 a month and add on 1GB of data for $5 more a month if desired. And one also has access to 4 million wifi hotspots. If one can reduce the monthly cost by $7 by downloading a coupon per day, then one gets AT&T unlimited T&T for $8+taxes, which is not too shabby. The $10 starter plan is also inviting: "$10/month for a maximum of 500 minutes or 500 texts messages plus 100MB of 4G LTE data. The plan minutes can be used for international calling to Mexico and Canada. Global text messaging is also included." Plus add ons: "Additional 250 talk or text for $5 with no rollover--Additional 200MB 4G LTE data for $5 with no rollover---Additional 500MB 4G LTE data for $10 with no rollover---Add $5 PayGo balance with rollover for international calling" **And this is cellular service.

bestmvno.com/freeupmobile/freeup-mobile-has-some-new-phone-plans/

www.freeupmobile.com/shop/plans-and-features
The following user(s) said Thank You: als

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #31373 by ajzwilli
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle, Isamorph

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #31374 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile

ajzwilli wrote: Freeup mobile has a free plan now:

bestmvno.com/freeupmobile/freeup-mobile-launches-free-wireless-plan-no-voip-app-required/?utm_source=wysija&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=primary+newsletter

I'm signing up and I'll report back on how it goes.

I signed up, too. Can't argue with free 500 minutes or texts and 100mbp a month on the AT&T network. And only $1.99 +tax for sim. Looks to be too good to be true. I suppose it is offered to get people in the door and hope they will upgrade to a paid plan.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #31375 by lexusl21

Isamorph wrote:

ajzwilli wrote: Freeup mobile has a free plan now:

bestmvno.com/freeupmobile/freeup-mobile-launches-free-wireless-plan-no-voip-app-required/?utm_source=wysija&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=primary+newsletter

I'm signing up and I'll report back on how it goes.

I signed up, too. Can't argue with free 500 minutes or texts and 100mbp a month on the AT&T network. And only $1.99 +tax for sim. Looks to be too good to be true. I suppose it is offered to get people in the door and hope they will upgrade to a paid plan.

That includes 2g unlimited?

More
2 weeks 5 days ago - 4 days 19 hours ago #31376 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile
I'm curious about a few things:
The write up seems to indicate plus taxes and fees-- the FAQ says that taxes and fees are included.

It looks like one can buy a 1GB data pack for $5 (no rollover, though.) If that applies to the free plan as well, that would make a killer package.
(EDIT: correction: This data pack does not apply to the free plan. There are smaller data add-ons available, but they are more expensive per GB.)

A reminder that Frasier1 did a great review of using FreeUp Mobile:
www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/1867-my-experience-with-freeup-mobile-the-competition#28455

I don't know if the referral system at FreeUp still works, and if it works on this plan..... But if someone is thinking about signing up, you might consider PM'ing Fraiser1 and asking for a referral link.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago - 2 weeks 5 days ago #31378 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeUP Mobile
Says 500mb for $10 for the free plan

I ordered a sim yesterday to try it out. Watch your card as they were charging $10 for the sim by mistake yesterday. Hopefully they fixed it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph