Order a new number?

More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #11 by scriptninja
Replied by scriptninja on topic Order a new number?
I have multiple lines per account, but I've always been able to access them all through the website (clunky as the interface for it is - it took me several tries to figure out where to look for that dropdown, especially since I'm pretty sure they moved it from the left sidebar to the top right at one point and I had to figure it out again) and the last time I tried it I didn't seem to have any more trouble with the app, so I'm afraid I couldn't offer any meaningful insight even if it did not appear that something unusual is going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #12 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Order a new number?

I have multiple lines per account, but I've always been able to access them all through the website (clunky as the interface for it is - it took me several tries to figure out where to look for that dropdown, especially since I'm pretty sure they moved it from the left sidebar to the top right at one point and I had to figure it out again) and the last time I tried it I didn't seem to have any more trouble with the app, so I'm afraid I couldn't offer any meaningful insight even if it did not appear that something unusual is going on.

We have one account with 2 lines, and you're correct-- selecting the individual SIMs is through a drop-down menu from your username in the upper right banner corner (via a browser).

That account has the 'failure' mode, and the drop-down menu isn't working to select the individual SIMs. FWIW, both SIMs in that account are lines that include VoIP calling capability that I don't use, no paid services, on Android devices.

If the drop-down menu is working for H_H, it would be interesting to know what the dashboard shows when selecting each SIM.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #13 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic Order a new number?

We have one account with 2 lines, and you're correct-- selecting the individual SIMs is through a drop-down menu from your username in the upper right banner corner (via a browser).

That account has the 'failure' mode, and the drop-down menu isn't working to select the individual SIMs. FWIW, both SIMs in that account are lines that include VoIP calling capability that I don't use, no paid services, on Android devices.

If the drop-down menu is working for H_H, it would be interesting to know what the dashboard shows when selecting each SIM.

I have the drop down menu on 3 accounts.

One shows no devices.

Two others only show the 2nd device.