Hot Deals

More
2 months 17 hours ago - 2 months 17 hours ago #1261 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Hot Deals

Free month of Paramount+ (previously CBS All Access) with promo code EVIL
YMMV should work for new, existing & previous users.

Is there anything new to watch?  I got tired of renewing my month of free because there was nothing new.

Sorry, I really don't know, been too busy to catch much TV recently so haven't checked.

Posted it mainly because it seemed to get some + feedback in the past as useful.

Saw this piece that lists what is upcoming/new.
www.cordcuttersnews.com/star-trek-lower-decks-season-2-and-more-coming-to-paramount-in-august-2021/
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 10 hours ago #1262 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals
Target has the Unreal Mobile 3-month/3GB pre-loaded SIM on sale for $15.
www.target.com/p/unreal-mobile-sim-kit-3-month-3gb-black/-/A-80369296

Unreal is now using the T-Mobile network for their cheapest plan -- I think this is AT&T, notated as "black" & by the descriptor codewords. Unreal has been providing true cellular voice for a while, if anyone hasn't kept up with it.

More
2 months 5 hours ago #1263 by Phoniac
Replied by Phoniac on topic Hot Deals

Target has the Unreal Mobile 3-month/3GB pre-loaded SIM on sale for $15.
www.target.com/p/unreal-mobile-sim-kit-3-month-3gb-black/-/A-80369296

Unreal is now using the T-Mobile network for their cheapest plan -- I think this is AT&T, notated as "black" & by the descriptor codewords. Unreal has been providing true cellular voice for a while, if anyone hasn't kept up with it.

Two questions I hope someone knows answers to:
- How long can this be left in a drawer, unactivated?  I anticipate needing this only in November.
- Does Unreal allow hotspot/tethering?  And will it be included in this plan?  I think AT&T is quite stingy with hotspot data, judging from AT&T Prepaid plans.
Thank you for any help.

More
2 months 3 hours ago #1264 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals
Officially, you have 90 days to activate. (That answer from an Unreal rep in the Q&A on the Target website.)
I don't know about hotspot.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #1265 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
"Get one line of unlimited with 5G included for $25/month[for 2 years], plus get a FREE Samsung Galaxy A32 5G when you switch and trade-in your eligible device—all on the power of the T-Mobile 5G network."

And even old flip phones will be accepted as trade-ins. Must port in a number.

www.metrobyt-mobile.com/

www.t-mobile.com/news/offers/switch-to-metro-by-t-mobile-get-a-free-5g-phone

More
1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #1266 by Phoniac
Replied by Phoniac on topic Hot Deals
The press release says:
"Get half off your unlimited line when you switch from Boost or Cricket by bringing your phone number to Metro by T-Mobile and trading in ANY working device for a limited time. Yes, any — even that old flip phone!"

So wait, they only want switchers from Boost or Cricket?  What about port-ins from other carriers?  I am confused. 

(It doesn't have hotspot, so I'm not interested anyway.  Just noticed the odd language in the press release.)

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #1267 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals

The press release says:
"Get half off your unlimited line when you switch from Boost or Cricket by bringing your phone number to Metro by T-Mobile and trading in ANY working device for a limited time. Yes, any — even that old flip phone!"

So wait, they only want switchers from Boost or Cricket?  What about port-ins from other carriers?  I am confused. 

(It doesn't have hotspot, so I'm not interested anyway.  Just noticed the odd language in the press release.)

" And when you ditch Boost, Cricket and others, there are zero switching fees. No big deal, just the prepaid industry’s lowest price on an unlimited plan with 5G."  
www.t-mobile.com/news/offers/switch-to-metro-by-t-mobile-get-a-free-5g-phone

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1268 by bingyee
Replied by bingyee on topic Hot Deals
Visible is probably phasing out the ZTE Blade A7 and getting rid of their inventory. Free swaps now garner you the A7 instead of the A3. the A3 is currently only available for purchase, but I'm guessing swaps will return once Visible runs out of A7's.

The A7 is preferable in many ways to the A3. The A7 is bigger, has more memory, and unlike the A3 can be easily forced into 3G mode for calls/text on GSM carriers. The downside (for some) is that it only runs Android 9.

www.visible.com/shop/smartphones/blade-a7-prime/?sku=Z6201VS
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1269 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals
I think you have to port in from an eligible carrier like all offers. Makes it a bit harder to swap. But use a referral code and it will only cost you $5 to swap.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #1270 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals
Tracfone annual plan
1200 mins/1200 texts/3gb
$23.99 + tax
Use code instant20
www.ebay.com/itm/283448464240

Sign up with a referral for up to $80 in rewards.  Or add a line to an existing account for $70 in rewards.  
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE