Hot Deals

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 5 days ago #1171 by PEW
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #1172 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals

slickdeals.net/f/14990168-at-t-prepaid-10-lines-for-140

Wow!

I guess they are going after the people who will add lines just for the deal and never use them.  How many people really need 10 lines?  

Good thing is each line is a separate log in but I think the account owner has to pay for them all.  So not quite party pay like ease.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #1173 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals
Another chance to get a great deal on the New Unlocked Pacific Blue Iphone 12 PRO $540+ tax. Sold out a minute after I posted last time.

Visible Unlocked Iphone 12 PRO Pacific Blue $720 + tax comes with $200 mastercard (after 2 months service) and a nimble wireless charging pack

www.visible.com/shop/smartphones/iphone-12-pro

Use code 20FOR3 for 3 months service at $20.

Use a referral just to say thank you - mine or someone else's. www.reddit.com/user/mmfacemm/ for mine

Use Rakuten for $20 back (get more if you are a new user - see referral thread for sign up links)

Total cost $720 + tax + $20 x 2 months - $200 - $20 = $540 + tax
MUST PORT IN FROM ELIGIBLE CARRIER: www.visible.com/help/port-in-promotions

More
1 week 3 days ago #1174 by dst11
Replied by dst11 on topic Hot Deals
Obihai OBi200 1-Port VoIP Adapter with Google Voice and Fax Support for Home and SOHO Phone Service, Black, $48.00

smile.amazon.com/dp/B07FCS1NGM

price graph: camelcamelcamel.com/product/B07FCS1NGM

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #1175 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Hot Deals
While the days of Obi200 @ $30-$35 seem long past it has been $40 fairly regularly if you don't need it now.
Was $40 for many days last week.
www.nthcircle.com/forum/deals/1357-hot-deals?start=1160#51900
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, dst11

More
1 week 2 days ago #1176 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
$60 for an Obihai 2182 Desk phone working with GV.

www.amazon.com/Obihai-OBi2000-Gigabit-Phones-OBi2182/dp/B076JKV5CL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 6 hours ago #1177 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Hot Deals
www.panerabread.com/en-us/mypanera/mypanera-coffee-subscription.html

Free coffee subscription. Ended 4/30 but now extended to sign ups to 5/31.

More
7 hours 38 minutes ago - 7 hours 37 minutes ago #1178 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals
Tracfone is repeating their 20% discount at their Ebay Store , with some variations from the last offer.

Apply code INSTANT20 in your cart for a 20% discount.

I've only poked around some. The discount seems to work on all Tracfone-branded phones that are bundled with a plan, and the pre-loaded SIM cards. It does not seem to work with the Net10 SIM card plans this time.

Some items of note:
The 1-year pre-loaded SIMs are not currently at the sometimes-discounted price, so the cost is a little higher than last time. The AT&T 365-day SIM should net at $40 + tax after the discount. The variant allowing network selection is $48+ tax after the discount.

Phones with 1-year bundled plans start at $48 + tax after the 20% code. ( Cheapest bundles are Moto E6, LG Solo, LG Journey, Samsung J2, LG K31).
The popular Moto G Power bundle from the last sale is available again at $96 + tax after discount.

I haven't tried the code to see if it works on phones without plans, phones with one month plans, or phones branded as Total Wireless, Simple Mobile, etc.

Link to the tracfonewireless Ebay store: www.ebay.com/sch/tracfonewireless/m.html?item=28344846424

For new accounts, make this much better by joining the Tracfone Rewards Program with a referral code within 14 days of activation. You'll get several additional months of free service, or a bunch of extra data, minutes, or texts, as suits your need.

Pick a referral code form the Nth referral thread.
www.nthcircle.com/forum/general/76-referral-links-allowed-in-this-thread-only-hungryghost?start=100#48046
Scan through the thread to find a code from someone you'd like to use.

(If you're already a Tracfone subsciber, but not enrolled in Tracfone Rewards, you can still take advantage of the Rewards program & referral bonus by activating under a new account using a different email address.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm