Hot Deals

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #1141 by bingyee
Replied by bingyee on topic Hot Deals

Should be fine to port between them.  I don't see that being an issue.

If you use my total wireless referral you can get another 2 months free after paying for 2 more.  
www.nthcircle.com/forum/general/76-referral-links-allowed-in-this-thread-only-hungryghost?start=120#51762

So 5 months for $71 in all.  5gb plan.  

Thanks, I think I've used several of your previous referrals but I'll pass on this one.  This is my main line and by tacking on Simple and Total, I can line up the second plan to expire in late June, to coincide with the expiration of my wife's plan on Mint (buy 3 get 3 months free Black Friday deal).  At that time, I'm planning to port both lines to main AT&T on their $250 GC per line BYOD deal.  We're gonna need unlimited data for July and August and I also want 3G fallback, so I don't want Visible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #1142 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals
Ebay 1 year tracfone plan. $31.99
1200min/1200txts/3gb for the year
Att/tmo/verizon pick one.

Use code TRACFONE20

www.ebay.com/itm/Tracfone-Prepaid-Wireless-Smartphone-SIM-Plan-1200-Min-1200-Txt-3GB-Data/283448464240

Use a referral code for $80 in credit.
www.nthcircle.com/forum/general/76-referral-links-allowed-in-this-thread-only-hungryghost?start=110#51305
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle, jeff, tech-stitch

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #1143 by mmfacemm
TRACFONE20 also works on their phone bundles
eg the moto g power with annual plan $96

www.ebay.com/itm/Tracfone-Moto-G-Power-1-Year-of-Service-with-1500-MIN-1500-Text-1500MB/284194012269

as well as the net10 annual plans eg
Unlimited talk/text/5gb a month with unlimited 2g annual net10 plan is normally $199.99 but is $159.99 with the code. + tax. Insane value. $13.33 a month.

www.ebay.com/itm/Net10-Prepaid-Wireless-Phone-Plan-SIM-Unlimited-Talk-Text-5GB-per-Month/283493021687
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1144 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals

TRACFONE20 also works on their phone bundles
eg the moto g power with annual plan $96

www.ebay.com/itm/Tracfone-Moto-G-Power-1-Year-of-Service-with-1500-MIN-1500-Text-1500MB/284194012269

as well as the net10 annual plans eg
Unlimited talk/text/5gb a month with unlimited 2g annual net10 plan is normally $199.99 but is $159.99 with the code. + tax. Insane value. $13.33 a month.

www.ebay.com/itm/Net10-Prepaid-Wireless-Phone-Plan-SIM-Unlimited-Talk-Text-5GB-per-Month/283493021687

If one of the Net10 deals appeals to you, don't forget to scan through the last few pages of the Referrals Thread here-- I know at least one member has a Net10 referral code posted, and Net10 also has a pretty generous bonus points redemption structure.  I think you can get an extra 2 months free on a slightly smaller plan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm, redrotors

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #1145 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Hot Deals

If one of the Net10 deals appeals to you, don't forget to scan through the last few pages of the Referrals Thread here-- I know at least one member has a Net10 referral code posted, and Net10 also has a pretty generous bonus points redemption structure.  I think you can get an extra 2 months free on a slightly smaller plan.

:raises hand: Thanks KentE!
www.nthcircle.com/forum/general/76-referral-links-allowed-in-this-thread-only-hungryghost?start=110#51312

.......as well as the net10 annual plans eg

I was disappointed to see they ended the Net10 unlimited/unlimited/1gb softcap data per mo. sale ($100 for 365 days), I think it would now be $136 after 20% off. The 5gb is a way better deal now if you need/will use that much data. I hope they bring back the $100 1gb deal.

That MotoG power deal is tempting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #1146 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Hot Deals

This phone I own and it does not disappoint. Considering that I got it for $58.58 after taxes, it was a steal. Even with this deal and the coupon, I feel that it is a strong deal for a phone that has good specs and runs quite smoothly. I was even surprised at how well daytime photos came out considering the price range. If you need a budget friendly phone with at least 4GB of RAM and with relatively resent OS updates (latest patch level shows a date of January 1, 2021), go for it!

This review seems to have a nice summary of what to expect from it:  TracfoneReviewer: Moto G Power (XT2041DL) Tracfone Review
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm, redrotors

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1147 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Hot Deals

This phone I own and it does disappoint. Considering that I got it for $58.58 after taxes, it was a steal. Even with this deal and the coupon, I feel that it is a strong deal for a phone that has good specs and runs quite smoothly. I was even surprised at how well daytime photos came out considering the price range. If you need a budget friendly phone with at least 4GB of RAM and with relatively resent OS updates (latest patch level shows a date of January 1, 2021), go for it!

This review seems to have a nice summary of what to expect from it:  TracfoneReviewer: Moto G Power (XT2041DL) Tracfone Review

I don't need another phone, trying to resist! You are NOT helping!
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm, tech-stitch

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1148 by KentE
To add to the temptation on the Trac Moto G Power: in my experience, the bundled year is sufficient to get the phone unlocked at the end of the year, and it is a multi-carrier phone. The possible gotcha is that this variant isn't yet listed on AT&T's approved VoLTE list. (It's almost undoubtedly capable, as the standard XT-2041-4 is listed.)

I think the Tracfone version may be missing a couple of features of the standard version, though.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1149 by KentE
TRACFONE20 also works on the Net10 Moxee hotspot, preloaded with 10GB available over a year. Comes out to $68.77 including tax for me. I'm guessing that the referral bonus works on this one, too. (At least I can see that you can buy extra data with rewards points for it.)

www.ebay.com/itm/Net10-Moxee-CDMA-4G-LTE-Mobile-Hotspot-w-10GB-Data-for-1-Year/284061426206
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #1150 by mmfacemm
Yes here is the full list. Couldn't find the link before but here you go.

www.ebay.com/sme/tracfonewireless/Extra-20-off/so.html?_soffType=CodedCouponOffer&_soffid=7213619107&_soprvw=1

I don't think slickdeals has caught on yet so everything is still available