Hot Deals

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #1101 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals
I wonder why visible still run these promos with all the gaming that goes on. I guess this is their way of artificially boosting subscriber numbers to counteract tmobile giving away free lines and artificially boosting their subscriber numbers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #1102 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals

redrotors wrote: Free Month of CBS All Access with promo Code SPECIALGIFT Should work for new, existing & previous users.

Thanks for this!  I missed the last promo, and at this point I'm really only interested in short-term access anyway-- we've been wanting to watch The Stand.  Just in time for a Valentine's Day surprise, too.
  It might work like the last promo, too-- when you go to cancel, you might see an offer to get another 1-3 months free.  (Hoping...) 

More
2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #1103 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Hot Deals

KentE wrote:

redrotors wrote: Free Month of CBS All Access with promo Code SPECIALGIFT Should work for new, existing & previous users.

Thanks for this!  I missed the last promo, and at this point I'm really only interested in short-term access anyway-- we've been wanting to watch The Stand.  Just in time for a Valentine's Day surprise, too.
  It might work like the last promo, too-- when you go to cancel, you might see an offer to get another 1-3 months free.  (Hoping...) 

Welcome, I post them if I have time usually after seeing them on www.doctorofcredit.com
Happy V-day ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #1104 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic Hot Deals
Free month of CBS All Access with promo code FORYOU Should works for new, existing & previous users.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
More
1 week 2 days ago #1106 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
$1 for Ting sim cards and get $30 account credit.

"If you buy your SIM card from Target or Best Buy, you may be able to get multiple months of free service depending on which plan you subscribe to. However, the $30 account credit does not get applied to the customer's account immediately. It gets awarded for their second month's bill. So, subscribers interested in this deal will have to pay for their first month of service before they can get that free month."

bestmvno.com/ting-wireless/purchase-1-ting-sim-card-get-free-month-of-service/

More
1 week 1 day ago #1107 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals

Isamorph wrote: $1 for Ting sim cards and get $30 account credit.

The Ting SIMs with included credit have always been a good deal when on sale, and I think this is way cheaper than the typical sale price.  It's also better because TIng's prices have really gone down.

It's worth noting that Ting has a policy rejecting stacking of multiple promotional offers-- if you take advantage of this offer & also a referral credit, you're likely to have one removed in the not-distant future.  It's a good enough deal on it's own.

More
1 week 5 minutes ago #1108 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals
pixel 4a 5g xfinity mobile for $249.99 ($250 off)... no bill credits, no gift cards, no obligations. Probably needs 60 days to unlock but there is a chance they come unlocked. If locked then you'll need 2 months service so an extra $35 ish depending on your tax rates.

www.xfinity.com/mobile/shop/phone/pixel-4a--5g--google?colorName=Just%20Black&INTCMP=ILC%3Ashop_pixel250&CMP=AFF%3AXFM

More
6 days 23 hours ago #1109 by bingyee
Replied by bingyee on topic Hot Deals
All of the Xfinity phones I've previously bought come locked, but I never have any trouble getting an unlock request processed after 60 days.

Xfinity deals are definitely worth it if you already have an account with less than 5 lines. With Xfinity's price structure, the cost of carrying the extra line is basically 2 months of taxes if you don't use any extra data.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chosen

More
4 days 10 hours ago #1110 by bingyee
Replied by bingyee on topic Hot Deals
Rakuten cashback for signing up a new line with Visible is again back up to $60. It's usually $20. I don't need to do this at this moment but will be on the lookout this week to see if Visible suddenly drops the price temporarily on one of their phones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chosen