With holiday season approaching...

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #41421 by KBOrtega
It's probably not listed in the DSM, but CN's behavior seems to be an example of sheer opportunism to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #41495 by Hungry-Hog
He is a politician, he has a few businesses, why can't he pay off the debt here with incomes generated by other businesses?

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #41497 by realLexusl21

Hungry-Hog wrote: He is a politician, he has a few businesses, why can't he pay off the debt here with incomes generated by other businesses?

I assume you have two choices. Both will leave a bad taste imho

1). Move on and take the loss like the rest of us.

2). Go to Tom's Facebook page and ask him to pay you (us)
You might get some results. Most likely he will ignore you, but at least you will get to tell him what you think.

I am surprised everyone here has not done this. Since most here are pissed at the treatment we received.

Unfortunately he has no conscience and decided to just leave and ignore us. Pretty bad way to act.

More
1 week 4 days ago #41512 by Hungry-Hog
I wonder how much does Tom owe us? I guess no more than 100 thousand USD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chosen

More
1 week 4 days ago #41513 by Chosen

Hungry-Hog wrote: I wonder how much does Tom owe us? I guess no more than 100 thousand USD.

Wifey says Tom owes her a little over 500 Gold or Points.

More
1 week 4 days ago #41520 by Mark
$550 for me
Happy Holidays

More
1 week 4 days ago #41521 by Hungry-Hog
Mine is about 900 dollars. What makes my blood boil is I requested an Amazon giftcard way before the stupid 4 month rule came into being.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 week 3 days ago #41551 by amiintoodeep

Hungry-Hog wrote: Mine is about 900 dollars. What makes my blood boil is I requested an Amazon giftcard way before the stupid 4 month rule came into being.

Let's be real here. CN was a cashgrab from the start. The whole reason that the payout delay was implemented was because of a surge of users wanting to cash out - it was a way to cancel those payouts. Tom needed a way to diffuse the immediate capital impact and determine if the CN scam would be viable after the initial "hit" of comeuppance. It wasn't, so he bailed. Classic sociopathic business tactic. Crucify him via social media if you REALLY want to have an impact on his ability to do this again in the future; complaining on nthcircle isn't going to impact him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rawlek

More
1 week 3 days ago #41558 by Isamorph

Hungry-Hog wrote: He is a politician, he has a few businesses, why can't he pay off the debt here with incomes generated by other businesses?

Hmm---4.7 million in revenue?

www.zoominfo.com/c/cellnuvo/391693661

www.facebook.com/CellNuvoBeFree/