Cellnuvo App: Why is it still active?

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #41188 by Diedrich_Duo

KentE wrote: To return the the thread question of why the app is still active, I can think of 2 possibilities:
1) It's less work to leave it be than to shut it down.
2) It's necessary to keep it running to encourage the possible retrieval of payments (over)due from ad vendors.
(I'm offering no opinion on whether any back payments would likely be disbursed to users or retained by the company-- that decision might be based on the owner's judgement of viability of the system moving forward.)

@Kent, I think your first theory is the more likely one, but again, all any of us can do is speculate. But I can verify that I am one of those still swiping for, as you aptly called it, "persistent amusement", or in the (likely vain) hope that CN may someday, somehow, rise from the ashes and actually pay off again. Maybe I'm a descendant of Sisyphus after all...
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph, puppydude, KBOrtega

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #41189 by puppydude
I still swipe a little every day and my balances are still increasing by very small amounts.Still get a few ads and the occasional survey.
I don't spend much time swiping but just hoping there is a small small chance CellNUVO will make a comeback.Pretty slim chance but the only one who knows for certain is Tom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, realLexusl21, Diedrich_Duo, KBOrtega

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.