Cellnuvo poof and GONE?????

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #41172 by realLexusl21
Not a good guy. Imho

Cost Tom nothing to tell us he went out of business. He is very rude and mean.

How long did it take you to make $800? Well over 1 year and a half? You wasted how many hours of your life for a rude Tom?

I always gave Tom the benefit of the doubt. Until he gave me reasons not to.

After wasting over 18 months of your life (guessing) .Tom does not even say goodbye

Hog, you surprise me being so forgiving. You used to be harder then all of us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #41173 by rawlek
Replied by rawlek on topic Cellnuvo poof and GONE?????
Indeed.

More
1 week 4 days ago #41174 by realLexusl21

Mark wrote: You ever had a person owe you money with no intention to pay. They hide and no communication. Check and check

Does not make it right.

I wonder what if he did this to other groups of people's?

A leopard doesn't change its spots.

More
1 week 4 days ago #41176 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Cellnuvo poof and GONE?????

Mark wrote: You ever had a person owe you money with no intention to pay. They hide and no communication. Check and check

Maybe it's "you ever had a person owe you money and they can't afford to pay? They hide and no communication."

It's kind of a universal situation that people who owe money would just as soon not have to talk to those they owe money to, regardless of whether the reason is 'intent' or 'capability'.
The following user(s) said Thank You: puppydude

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #41177 by puppydude
This kind of thing happens all the time in the GPT (Get Paid To) world. Here today and gone tomorrow.

I use other GPT sites and I cash out as often as I can because you never know when one of these outfits will go under.They may get some of my money but not much. lol That's one thing I didn't like about CellNUVO,the inability to cash out for smaller amounts instead of building up these large (worthless) balances.I'd rather have cashed out every 5 or 10 dollars for an Amazon card and let Amazon hold them till I needed them.

An example. I used a site koinme.com , basically run a chrome browser on desktop or laptop (no mobile) unattended, for a guaranteed dollar a day toward various gift cards. Guaranteed dollar but sometimes 2 or 3 bucks a day depending on ad availability.I got probably over 1000 bucks worth of Amazon cards but,there is always a but, the last payments were in May and they quit answering emails etc. The site is still running and the apparently worthless balance keeps increasing but no payments. I kept running it for a while,and they owe me some, but when it became obvious something was wrong I cut that site off.Apparently Koinme has left the building and the site will run on autopilot for a while.

In summary, for whatever reason or intent stuff happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #41179 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Cellnuvo poof and GONE?????
I'd have no problem if they said hey were going out of business. Sorry. But to just disappear like this is showing their ass. In March tom came on here and said new this and that. Swipe swipe swipe. Pure Money grab imo
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21, rawlek