Has Cellnuvo burned the last bridge?

More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #40476 by realLexusl21

KBOrtega wrote:

KentE wrote: Odd, I see the exact opposite: fields filled when it auto-appears after an ad, and blank when I call it up directly.

You are correct that it requires a tap. My swiping is less precise, or my phone is less accurate about discriminating between the 2.

After some trials, what I described is only happening on the Cellnuvo app, not Swipir.

So unless cellnuvo pays and has ads. What is the purpose about this subject besides hijacking this thread?

Maybe start a new thread kbotega. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #40477 by KBOrtega

KBOrtega wrote:

KentE wrote: Odd, I see the exact opposite: fields filled when it auto-appears after an ad, and blank when I call it up directly.

You are correct that it requires a tap. My swiping is less precise, or my phone is less accurate about discriminating between the 2.

After some trials, what I described is only happening on the Cellnuvo app, not Swipir.

EDIT: Just tried both apps, same thing. Haven't been able to get to weekly, but I'm going to try just to see if the same happens for the first weekly ad as happens for the first daily. fingers crossed I can get that far.:lol:

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #40479 by realLexusl21

KBOrtega wrote:

KBOrtega wrote:

EDIT: Just tried both apps, same thing. Haven't been able to get to weekly, but I'm going to try just to see if the same happens for the first weekly ad as happens for the first daily. fingers crossed I can get that far.:lol:

So unless cellnuvo pays and has ads. What is the purpose about this subject besides hijacking this thread?

I asked nicely 3 times now

Stop hijacking this thread!

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #40480 by KBOrtega

realLexusl21 wrote:

KBOrtega wrote:

KBOrtega wrote:

I asked nicely 3 times now

Stop hijacking this thread!

"The guiding principle behind this forum is that everyone is welcome here. This is meant to be a space where people feel welcome and participation is encouraged."

Not Allowed:
Fights and flame wars, Bullying or harassment

Encouraged:
Friendliness, Courtesy, Respect

Discouraged:
Assholery, Douchebaggery

"If I think a post discourages others from participating here (like those items on my "not allowed" list, which can quickly sour entire threads), then I'm much more likely to intervene."

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #40481 by KBOrtega

realLexusl21 wrote: Has Cellnuvo burned the last bridge? With his user base

The total lack of communication is rude to say the least.

Like most of you. I also got burned. Even though I never had enough ads to add up to much anyway. I haven't swipped in a very long time.

The total cut off of all communication. Makes you think that all employees have left.

Even if cellnuvo makes a miraculous come back.

Would you let bygones be bygones? Would you continue or would you say never again?

With the apps out of the play store. The only user base cellnuvo has left. They abused by not paying.

This is total shame imho

" I only read/post on nthcircle.com
Any posts by my name on any other forum is a imposter"

Even if cellnuvo makes a miraculous come back.
Would you let bygones be bygones? Would you continue or would you say never again?
What's your position on this?

More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #40482 by realLexusl21
Hijacking threads are not allowed either.

If Creator of thread asks you to stop. Continuing to do so is trolling.

Go make your own thread.

I am not answering anymore of your questions. I tried to be nice to you..
Go ask on jts board since your a member

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #40483 by KBOrtega

realLexusl21 wrote: Hijacking threads are not allowed either.

If Creator of thread asks you to stop. Continuing to do so is trolling.

Go make your own thread.

I am not answering anymore of your questions. I tried to be nice to you..
Go ask on jts board since your a member

"The guiding principle behind this forum is that everyone is welcome here. This is meant to be a space where people feel welcome and participation is encouraged."

Not Allowed:

Encouraged:

Discouraged:
Assholery, Douchebaggery

"If I think a post discourages others from participating here (like those items on my "not allowed" list, which can quickly sour entire threads), then I'm much more likely to intervene."

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #40484 by mmfacemm
If you want to go into length about a different topic such as app bugs then start a new thread.

For me if they make it worth my while I will swipe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #40485 by KBOrtega

mmfacemm wrote: If you want to go into length about a different topic such as app bugs then start a new thread.

You're not the moderator are you?

Not Allowed:

Encouraged:

Discouraged:
Assholery, Douchebaggery

More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #40486 by realLexusl21

mmfacemm wrote: If you want to go into length about a different topic such as app bugs then start a new thread.

Most reasonable members here would say sorry and make their own thread. Not purposely hijack someone else's thread.

By purposely keep doing it and posting the same thing over and over is acting against the rules he keeps posting.

Discouraged:
Assholery, Douchebaggery