Has Cellnuvo burned the last bridge?

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #40464 by KBOrtega

realLexusl21 wrote: Would it be possible a user error?

Did you press the split pot box area when swipping? If so that would cause that box you got.

I used to get that when I was swipping what little ads I got. Long ago.

What is "the split pot box area?" I've got this more than once.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #40465 by realLexusl21
Where it says daily split pot.

Everytime you press it that screen will appear. Mistake or not

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #40466 by KBOrtega

realLexusl21 wrote: Where it says daily split pot.

No, I've never hit there. The image shown is what I get after the first ad.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago - 3 weeks 4 days ago #40467 by realLexusl21

KBOrtega wrote:

In all honesty I believe it is your error. Open app. Look where you swipe. If you swipping in the middle of the screen. You are inadvertently hitting that box. That causes that screen.

Try swipping on bottom of screen and see if error still happens

Of course we can have a whole discussion on why you are swipping when it looks like the end.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #40468 by KBOrtega

realLexusl21 wrote:

KBOrtega wrote:

In all honesty I believe it is your error. Open app. Look where you swipe. If you swipping in the middle of the screen. You are inadvertently hitting that box. That causes that screen.

Try swipping on bottom of screen and see if error still happens

Of course we can have a whole discussion on why you are swipping when it looks like the end.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #40470 by KentE
I just tried to replicate your results, KBOrtega. I see the same screen after viewing an ad-- but mine has all the fields filled in, just like usual.

But if I try to call up the current Split game states via the centered Daily Split-The-Pot text on the main page, I see the same blank fields that your screenshot indicates.

My experience matches realLexusl21, that it is easy to call up this stats page accidentally while swiping. If you're seeing it all the time after ads, you might try an account refresh under settings. (I tried a refresh, and it didn't fix the blank fields when I intentionally call up the stats page.)

Regardless of when it appears, the blank fields are another indicator of problems. It's either broken and needs to be fixed, or it's accurate and reporting that there is no ongoing game despite the post-ad stat page indicating their is.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #40471 by KBOrtega

KentE wrote: I just tried to replicate your results, KBOrtega. I see the same screen after viewing an ad-- but mine has all the fields filled in, just like usual.

But if I try to call up the current Split game states via the centered Daily Split-The-Pot text on the main page, I see the same blank fields that your screenshot indicates.

My experience matches realLexusl21, that it is easy to call up this stats page accidentally while swiping. If you're seeing it all the time after ads, you might try an account refresh under settings. (I tried a refresh, and it didn't fix the blank fields when I intentionally call up the stats page.)

Regardless of when it appears, the blank fields are another indicator of problems. It's either broken and needs to be fixed, or it's accurate and reporting that there is no ongoing game despite the post-ad stat page indicating their is.

I open the app
First swipe of the day. I swipe left (always swipe the lower edge to not activate the update popup redirect)
First ad finishes and the image I posted appears.

As for tapping the split pot area, there's no way I'd ever inadvertently tap there. I always swipe bottom edge. Anyway, for me, swiping there has no effect. Only when the area is tapped does the popup appear and each time it shows the info (it's not empty like the image I posted).
swipe until ad appears

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #40472 by realLexusl21
So unless cellnuvo pays and has ads. What is the purpose about this subject besides hijacking this thread?

Maybe start a new thread kbotega. Thanks

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #40473 by KentE
Odd, I see the exact opposite: fields filled when it auto-appears after an ad, and blank when I call it up directly.

You are correct that it requires a tap. My swiping is less precise, or my phone is less accurate about discriminating between the 2.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #40475 by KBOrtega

KentE wrote: Odd, I see the exact opposite: fields filled when it auto-appears after an ad, and blank when I call it up directly.

You are correct that it requires a tap. My swiping is less precise, or my phone is less accurate about discriminating between the 2.

After some trials, what I described is only happening on the Cellnuvo app, not Swipir.