Points returned to account

More
4 weeks 1 day ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #39593 by KBOrtega
Replied by KBOrtega on topic Points returned to account

Isamorph wrote: So is the current ad partner paying CN? If so, it must not be paying CN very much if it cannot pay more than a few users.

They claim they haven't been paid since September or October of last year (at least 9 months ago). They also claimed that in March to have a new partner with better payment terms. I read those claims to mean that even after the vendor switch with the new payment's terms, they still haven't been paid.

At least, that's what they claim.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #39594 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Points returned to account

KBOrtega wrote:

Isamorph wrote: So is the current ad partner paying CN? If so, it must not be paying CN very much if it cannot pay more than a few users.

They claim they haven't been paid since September or October of last year (at least 9 months ago). They also claimed that in March to have a new partner with better payment terms. I read those claims to mean that even after the vendor switch with the new payment's terms, they still haven't been paid.

At least, that's what they claim.

And yet as you mentioned, CN continues to pump out the non-paying ad partners ads hoping for the best.:unsure:

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #39595 by realLexusl21
The issue is we are getting partial info. The info we got sounds Dyer.

If true why spend money on app modifications?

Why is Stephanie bothering to answer emails?

If it is that bad. Close the lights and leave.

It looks like they are trying to save cellnuvo once again
Why?
Something is going on. Question is what?

I been a strong advocate of much more communication..

Bits and pieces can lead to the wrong conclusion.

"I only post/read under the name realLexusl21 on nthcircle forum" since 2017"

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #39596 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Points returned to account
I read this differently We've been told before that the ad vendors pay in delay. Expected payments waiting since September/October would have been from the old vendors, for old earnings. And 'old gold' is where the bulk of the unpaid swaps are from.

If the current vendor is doing a better job of paying on time, that would still mean CN is struggling to pay old, higher, accumulated, earnings, from the current, much lower, income.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #39598 by realLexusl21
Isamorph,

Please take this question in the spirit intended (curiosity) You have contributed quite a bit to this board with other topics and I think it is great.

Question:. You once said you never used cellnuvo. Has that changed?

It is truly not meant to be a put down. Just curiosity. Thanks

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #39599 by Isamorph

realLexusl21 wrote: Isamorph,

Please take this question in the spirit intended (curiosity) You have contributed quite a bit to this board with other topics and I think it is great.

Question:. You once said you never used cellnuvo. Has that changed?

It is truly not meant to be a put down. Just curiosity. Thanks

I never said I never used CN, for I did use CN. And even if a person has never used CN, it doesn't follow that one cannot discuss certain aspects of what others say about a topic, for if that were the case there would be little that people could talk about. If my neighbor is a military combat veteran, does that mean I cannot talk about his experiences in combat since I have never been in combat?
The following user(s) said Thank You: als, st3fx

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #39600 by KBOrtega

mmfacemm wrote:

Isamorph wrote:
And yet as you mentioned, CN continues to pump out the non-paying ad partners ads hoping for the best.:unsure:

The main ad provider was removed several months ago. I don't know for sure but it fits if this one was the one not paying. Ad provider stops paying. CN removes ad provider.

Who was the main vendor that was removed months ago? To date, they still claim they haven't been paid. If that claim is true, doesn't it follow that the new vedor also isn't paying?

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #39601 by KBOrtega
Looking back at the various claims made by cn, until further explanations are given, it's hard for me to blindly accept anything they say at face value. I think it is possible cn has been paid.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #39602 by Isamorph
To ask again: So is the current ad partner paying CN? Has anyone received information from CN confirming that it is being paid by the current ad provider?

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #39603 by KBOrtega

KentE wrote: If the current vendor is doing a better job of paying on time, that would still mean CN is struggling to pay old, higher, accumulated, earnings, from the current, much lower, income.

But they're claiming the current vendor isn't paying either. Why?