Points returned to account

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #39572 by tech-stitch
The main issue continues to be how the leadership group is managing the company.

There is nothing wrong with trying to keep a business afloat when something does not go according to plan or expectations. Also, there is nothing wrong with taking action on customer feedback.

Now, they have to stick to their stuff. For example, if they found that it is in their best interest to offer long term swaps, keep offering them as part of an instant swap process.

If people want instant swaps but they can't afford to pay out that fast, then make the instant swaps available at the reduced rate (e.g. 50%) but do so without limits. If they find that they can only afford a certain number of cash to be paid for each person / account each month, then proceed accordingly and set the limits again (e.g. maximum of $50 on a phone bill each month with applicable fees for processing the payment). Also, set limits on the number of accounts a single individual can have, so the limits per month do not get abused. With check withdrawals, the old phone payment process does not matter. It can now be the responsibility of the user to save the funds cashed out each month accordingly.

All in all, there are ways to handle this. The key is consistency and not take a bipolar (AKA polar opposites) approach to customer feedback on changes implemented. Just modify them accordingly to serve both the company and the user base.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #39577 by KBOrtega
Replied by KBOrtega on topic Points returned to account
Now we're supposed to keep checking the app to see if swaps opened back up? Luck of the draw?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #39579 by Diedrich_Duo

KBOrtega wrote: Now we're supposed to keep checking the app to see if swaps opened back up? Luck of the draw?

Well, IMHO it seems like the CN app has been the "luck of the draw" for quite a while now. Maybe the old saying, "The third time's the charm" will prove itself correct, since many of us have now had our swap redemptions returned twice.

It sure would be great if they could get things stabilized soon, so that we have a predictable and consistent way to redeem our points. Here's hoping!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #39582 by realLexusl21
This is a company that does NOT act like they are giving up.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #39584 by KBOrtega

Diedrich_Duo wrote:

KBOrtega wrote: Now we're supposed to keep checking the app to see if swaps opened back up? Luck of the draw?

Well, IMHO it seems like the CN app has been the "luck of the draw" for quite a while now. Maybe the old saying, "The third time's the charm" will prove itself correct, since many of us have now had our swap redemptions returned twice.

It sure would be great if they could get things stabilized soon, so that we have a predictable and consistent way to redeem our points. Here's hoping!

It would be even better if they just paid what they owe. How do you NOT get paid from the ad partner for almost a year but still kepp pumping out their ads? I don't get it. Oh well. Ok.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #39585 by realLexusl21

KBOrtega wrote:

Diedrich_Duo wrote:

It would be even better if they just paid what they owe. How do you NOT get paid from the ad partner for almost a year but still kepp pumping out their ads? I don't get it. Oh well. Ok.

Different ad partner.

"I only post/read under the name realLexusl21 on nthcircle forum" since 2017"

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #39586 by KBOrtega

realLexusl21 wrote:

KBOrtega wrote:

Diedrich_Duo wrote:

Different ad partner.

Really? I sort of remember seeing something about them not getting paid since September or maybe October of last year. When did they change ad partners? As far as I can telk, they're using AdColony and Chartboost now. Who'd the use before that?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #39588 by realLexusl21

KBOrtega wrote:

realLexusl21 wrote:

KBOrtega wrote:

Diedrich_Duo wrote:

Different ad partner.

"I only post/read under the name realLexusl21 on nthcircle forum" since 2017"is

Really? I sort of remember seeing something about them not getting paid since September or maybe October of last year. When did they change ad partners? As far as I can telk, they're using AdColony and Chartboost now. Who'd the use before that?

I was told they used different companies. Not just one.

Seems one is left

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #39591 by KBOrtega
Correct.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #39592 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Points returned to account
So is the current ad partner paying CN? If so, it must not be paying CN very much if it cannot pay more than a few users.