Are you still waiting for payments?

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #39002 by realLexusl21
Started a new thread on this subject

Hungry ghost please delete this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #39008 by rawlek
Which thread recommend for chit chat?

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #39009 by CharlieB

rawlek wrote: Which thread recommend for chit chat?

Any apart from this one.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #39010 by rawlek

CharlieB wrote:

rawlek wrote: Which thread recommend for chit chat?

Any apart from this one.

Got it! I will head to those threads to continue the chit chat. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CharlieB

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #39014 by mmfacemm
Nice of most of you to converge into one thread. Okay boys enough is enough. I'll take a stab at the who's who ---->

rawlek = wleakr Bit stupid to just scramble the same letters. "I see what you did there ... lol!"
CharlieB = JTSR71 Same old tricks and conversations. Your English connections are showing. Liverpool right?
That leaves Legally-speaking. Is that you Nunodat lol. Your constant lexus bashing gave you away
Oh yes and John Thomas. Can't remember who else was banned. Oh yes my old buddy Uhthisb. Fits with the 700k swiping (probably hacked the app with his hacked phones) and the samsung tablet in the pic.

Next time don't try so hard with the thanking each other
The following user(s) said Thank You: D’yer_Mak’er

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #39016 by tech-stitch
LOL - OK not funny but you get the point - off course the thread was going to be hijacked being it had all the components to attract unwanted attention. @mmfacemm, nice summary. Anyway, lets bring this back to topic:

1). How long you waiting? Since 05/11

2) Have you contacted support? What did they say? Yes, 05/30, backed up due to the holiday weekend. 06/11/2019 - the main communication (CellNuvo not paid). Follow up requested on Monday 06/24, pending support response.

3). Was any time frame given? I wish.

4) Do you think payments will come back? Well... less than 2% they will make good on all requests / funds owed, 10 - 20% they will resume some sort of payment (E.g. small ones) within 2 months, 30% that some may get paid part of their funds, more than 70% chance of the company going bankrupt - based on the way they have handled events since I ventured into CellNuvo. PS. My forecast is no better than the typical weather forecast for the island of Puerto Rico (best to not be trusted). In short, there are too many variables, so it's anyone's guess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21