Told you so

More
1 week 6 days ago #38246 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Told you so

joseph wrote: I haven't been following the CellNUVO story at all. (Mainly because I don't like to have to engage in whatever miscellaneous activities to keep cellphone service active. With RingPlus you could do what's needed to get the service and then forget it, with the service remaining active.)

Did CellNUVO explode like RingPlus? Was it a business failure or was it an ethics failure?

"Was it a business failure or was it an ethics failure?"

Seemingly, both, for somehow Tom(CN) went from a caring, communicative person while CN was hopefully making money to the uncommunicative, uncaring, and possibly unethical person he is today while the business is floundering, if it actually is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peterquinn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #38266 by 112059
Replied by 112059 on topic Told you so

amiintoodeep wrote: I warned you that that CellNuvo was a scam. MULTIPLE TIMES over the years in fact. Yet the overwhelming response was that I was trolling, or harbored some bizarre vendetta.

If I would have listened to that stupid advise I would not have been able to earn and spend over a thousand dollars. Here's laughing at you kid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21

More
1 week 6 days ago #38274 by peterquinn
Replied by peterquinn on topic Told you so
In light of CN canceling all swaps, I would say CN became a scam after they updated the app this year. They misled us into waiting for 4 or 9 months when they already knew the end was near.

Isamorph wrote:

joseph wrote: I haven't been following the CellNUVO story at all. (Mainly because I don't like to have to engage in whatever miscellaneous activities to keep cellphone service active. With RingPlus you could do what's needed to get the service and then forget it, with the service remaining active.)

Did CellNUVO explode like RingPlus? Was it a business failure or was it an ethics failure?

"Was it a business failure or was it an ethics failure?"

Seemingly, both, for somehow Tom(CN) went from a caring, communicative person while CN was hopefully making money to the uncommunicative, uncaring, and possibly unethical person he is today while the business is floundering, if it actually is.

The following user(s) said Thank You: I_one_2

More
1 week 6 days ago #38288 by lexusl21
Replied by lexusl21 on topic Told you so
I have a headache
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouP

More
1 week 6 days ago #38289 by I_one_2
Replied by I_one_2 on topic Told you so

John thomas wrote: What agency do I need to contact so these people don't get away with this $$$$hit???????

I'd like to know this too. In light of the way this is/has been handled by CN indicates more than just incompetent management. One would be hard pressed to not see the intentional deception involved. Clearly, CN has been writing checks they cannot cash.

At the very least, the CN app should be pulled from the Play Store IMMEDIATELY. Absolutely nothing asserted in the description is true. Pull it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: John thomas

More
1 week 6 days ago #38290 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Told you so
"Fighting Scams and Fraud
As the nation’s consumer protection agency, the FTC takes complaints about businesses that don’t make good on their promises or cheat people out of money. We share these complaints with our law enforcement partners and use them to investigate fraud and eliminate unfair business practices. Each year, the FTC also releases a report that provides information about the number and type of complaints we receive."

www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection
The following user(s) said Thank You: I_one_2, John thomas

More
1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #38302 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Told you so

I_one_2 wrote: ....
I'd like to know this too. In light of the way this is/has been handled by CN indicates more than just incompetent management. One would be hard pressed to not see the intentional deception involved. Clearly, CN has been writing checks they cannot cash.
.../quote]

I would say clearly CN has been NOT writing checks that they cannot cash. Although that's not conclusive proof that we should believe everything we're being told, I've heard that's what responsible businesses and individuals do when they don't have the funds to cash checks they'd like to write.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SuccessOne