CellNuvo Check Delays

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #38192 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
This silence and waiting is total BS and pointless. We all know something is wrong so they might as well come clean and let us know where we all stand. It certainly isn't a delay due to the holiday! Are they waiting on cash inflows so they can pay again, are they winding up and if so will we get paid anything at all (eg x cents on the dollar)?

It can't be any worse than what we are already thinking! Unless they really have been abducted by aliens...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #38193 by ceka
Replied by ceka on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 months 6 days ago #38196 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

mmfacemm wrote: This silence and waiting is total BS and pointless. We all know something is wrong so they might as well come clean and let us know where we all stand. It certainly isn't a delay due to the holiday! Are they waiting on cash inflows so they can pay again, are they winding up and if so will we get paid anything at all (eg x cents on the dollar)?

Might be they're on duty 1 hr every couple of days due to cash flow...
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

More
3 months 6 days ago #38200 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

PEW wrote:

mmfacemm wrote: This silence and waiting is total BS and pointless. We all know something is wrong so they might as well come clean and let us know where we all stand. It certainly isn't a delay due to the holiday! Are they waiting on cash inflows so they can pay again, are they winding up and if so will we get paid anything at all (eg x cents on the dollar)?

Might be they're on duty 1 hr every couple of days due to cash flow...

Been a week since my email.

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #38201 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
As someone once said, "The silence is deafening." I agree completely that it would be best if they would just let us know what is happening so that we can adjust (eliminate?) our expectations, cut our losses if necessary, and get closure regarding the current situation.

Even though the prognosis looks grim, I'm still checking my e-mail and logging in on the app each day in the hopes that there might be some sign of life from CellNUVO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21, SuccessOne

More
3 months 5 days ago #38309 by Nunodat
Replied by Nunodat on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

SuccessOne wrote: Just like watching fireworks on July 4. If you were going home immediately after the show, expect traffic jams, long lines of cars, road rage, people screaming like madmen. I usually wait 30 minutes for traffic to clear out, then go home stress-free.

Similar to CN. I won't be cashing out in July or earliest. I'll be cashing out sometimes in November & December....by that time, CN should have worked out all the glitches. Stress-free! By November or December, the phone I want should be even lower prices than in July. Phones only depreciate so i buy when most of them on sale versus paying full retail price or be tie to a 2 years contract.

That didn’t age well.

More
3 months 5 days ago #38332 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

Nunodat wrote:

SuccessOne wrote: Just like watching fireworks on July 4. If you were going home immediately after the show, expect traffic jams, long lines of cars, road rage, people screaming like madmen. I usually wait 30 minutes for traffic to clear out, then go home stress-free.

Similar to CN. I won't be cashing out in July or earliest. I'll be cashing out sometimes in November & December....by that time, CN should have worked out all the glitches. Stress-free! By November or December, the phone I want should be even lower prices than in July. Phones only depreciate so i buy when most of them on sale versus paying full retail price or be tie to a 2 years contract.

That didn’t age well.

It may age well. SuccessOne seems in no worse shape that anyone else with still un-redeemed points, including those who have been waiting for a check for a month. And SuccessOne has saved all the useless fretting and worrying about receiving payment with a no-stress approach. When we see what the next "unsubsidized" redemption offer is, it might look worth the gamble for a longer wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuccessOne

More
3 months 5 days ago #38334 by realLexusl21

KentE wrote:

Nunodat wrote:

That didn’t age well.

It may age well. SuccessOne seems in no worse shape that anyone else with still un-redeemed points, including those who have been waiting for a check for a month. And SuccessOne has saved all the useless fretting and worrying about receiving payment with a no-stress approach. When we see what the next "unsubsidized" redemption offer is, it might look worth the gamble for a longer wait.

Swaps back up. Instant, 1 month, 2 month disappeared very quickly.

See no difference as far as the ratio is concerned. Nothing about unsubsidized rates. Looks to me like they wanted to gain another four months nothing else.

Unless it's another mistake.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
3 months 5 days ago #38336 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
lexusl21 writes: "Swaps back up. Instant, 1 month, 2 month disappeared very quickly.

See no difference as far as the ratio is concerned. Nothing about unsubsidized rates. Looks to me like they wanted to gain another four months nothing else.

Unless it's another mistake."

That surprises me.... unless it's another mistake.

More
3 months 5 days ago #38339 by realLexusl21

KentE wrote: lexusl21 writes: "Swaps back up. Instant, 1 month, 2 month disappeared very quickly.

Unless it's another mistake."

That surprises me.... unless it's another mistake.

Me too. People grab the instance and one month very quickly. And a 2-month went very shortly after.

The 6 and 9 month still shows a bonus for waiting.

So I have no clue what Stephanie meant by non subsidizing rates.

You would think it would be not the old rates.

Take a look and you'll see what I'm saying . The 4-month is showing $30,000 limit. No more unlimited.

I still say that they approach this all wrong. instead of talking down to us and telling us the way it is. They should have started a thread and explain what is going on and that they need more time and they would appreciate us waiting and so forth.

explain if they are going to try to make a go of this or they're going to pay whatever they can leave and go bankrupt.

That email made me feel like an enemy. I would say most of us here are far from that and are willing to work with them. Just be respectful and talk to us honestly and maybe give some choices or take some suggestions.

Also unless Tom is gone. The email should have came from him. I'm not sure if he still owns cellnuvo. He might have sold out to his partner.