CellNuvo Check Delays

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #37960 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
I don't know They were paying late for me when diedrich duo got his in 1 day a while back. They do process these in batches which inevitably means some are late and some early. But that isn't a fair system. I suspect they need the cfo to sign off on checks (they have his signature on them) and he may not be around much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #37961 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
I don't know what is going on, but certainly these cheap excuses just speak volumes of how the company is being managed and provides a grim outlook. I just hope we all get paid for the time we invested, cause the grass looks burnt in this side of the fence (CellNuvo's).

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37966 by SuccessOne
Replied by SuccessOne on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
Just like watching fireworks on July 4. If you were going home immediately after the show, expect traffic jams, long lines of cars, road rage, people screaming like madmen. I usually wait 30 minutes for traffic to clear out, then go home stress-free.

Similar to CN. I won't be cashing out in July or earliest. I'll be cashing out sometimes in November & December....by that time, CN should have worked out all the glitches. Stress-free! By November or December, the phone I want should be even lower prices than in July. Phones only depreciate so i buy when most of them on sale versus paying full retail price or be tie to a 2 years contract.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37967 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
SuccessOne, I admire your optimism, and your stress-free approach!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Diedrich_Duo, SuccessOne, tech-stitch

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37970 by Nunodat
Replied by Nunodat on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

SuccessOne wrote: Just like watching fireworks on July 4. If you were going home immediately after the show, expect traffic jams, long lines of cars, road rage, people screaming like madmen. I usually wait 30 minutes for traffic to clear out, then go home stress-free.

Similar to CN. I won't be cashing out in July or earliest. I'll be cashing out sometimes in November & December....by that time, CN should have worked out all the glitches. Stress-free! By November or December, the phone I want should be even lower prices than in July. Phones only depreciate so i buy when most of them on sale versus paying full retail price or be tie to a 2 years contract.

People not getting paid according to CN’s self-established schedule isnt a “glitch.” The explanation given above made no mention of glitch. Their lame excuse was that delays were because of the holidays.

What makes you think pay outs will be made according to schedule by Dec. or Nov.? It’s good that your intended use of the CN earnings allows you to wait to be paid. But don’t act like those who opted for earlier payment should have expected what’s happening now. Not a glitch. Same couldhappen in Nov. & Dec. (Thanksgiving & X-Mas).

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37973 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

SuccessOne wrote: Just like watching fireworks on July 4. If you were going home immediately after the show, expect traffic jams, long lines of cars, road rage, people screaming like madmen. I usually wait 30 minutes for traffic to clear out, then go home stress-free.

I sincerely wish you the best and also admire your optimism considering CellNuvo's actions up to this point. I do give credit where warranted (e.g. Bonus points provided).
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuccessOne

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37974 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
Another reason Tom or rep needs to talk to is as a community or make a statement on their website. That they here us. They value us. Want to work with us and will make some changes back.
Make payments as promised to their own schedule.

Then they need to keep their word.

Anything less I feel most of us will just give up and go to free up or something new.

A good word would alleviate anxiety.

Most of us would stay if we felt cellnuvo had user benefit in mind.

Time is running out.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37976 by 112059
Replied by 112059 on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

John thomas wrote: Geez. For a company that makes 29.7 million :woohoo: :woohoo: ???? you would think they could pay the 40 bucks I'm supposed to get. Holiday excuse lolo. I'd work for them for $15 an hour. Gimme a call tom.

www.owler.com/company/cellnuvo

www.manta.com/c/mhh3zhs/cellnuvo

www.zoominfo.com/c/cellnuvo/391693661

That is hilarious. Maybe they are in talks with T-print to purchase Boost and get back to the Cellular business. /sarcoff
The following user(s) said Thank You: I_one_2

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37977 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
Lot of new posters here. Funny. Especially since cellnuvo took a turn for the worse. Can't be any new users.
Hymmmm
Who would join like this?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37986 by I_one_2
Replied by I_one_2 on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

John thomas wrote: Geez. For a company that makes 29.7 million :woohoo: :woohoo: ???? you would think they could pay the 40 bucks I'm supposed to get. Holiday excuse lolo. I'd work for them for $15 an hour. Gimme a call tom.

www.owler.com/company/cellnuvo

I wonder how accurate that figure is.