CellNuvo Check Delays

More
1 week 2 days ago #39422 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

D’yer_Mak’er wrote: Just got paid over $130 today from CellNuvo for amount already pending. Check came from NUVO LLC. This is great news. They are still in business. Thanks CN.

When did you request it? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #39423 by D’yer_Mak’er
Early June.

mmfacemm wrote:

D’yer_Mak’er wrote: Just got paid over $130 today from CellNuvo for amount already pending. Check came from NUVO LLC. This is great news. They are still in business. Thanks CN.

When did you request it? Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #39425 by mmfacemm

D’yer_Mak’er wrote: Early June.

I'm happy for you. At least someone got paid. It is really upsetting that they have skipped those like me who requested in May. I wonder if KentE (8th May) got his today and tech-stitch (11th May)? Those two were the earliest I remember seeing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 9 hours ago #39426 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

mmfacemm wrote:

I'm happy for you. At least someone got paid. It is really upsetting that they have skipped those like me who requested in May. I wonder if KentE (8th May) got his today and tech-stitch (11th May)? Those two were the earliest I remember seeing.

Congratulations, @D'yer_Mak'er, on getting your check! I was most pleasantly surprised when I got mine this afternoon, too (requested on May 16th) for a much smaller amount. Hope many more are on the way for all the rest of you who have been patiently waiting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akaLTD, mmfacemm, D’yer_Mak’er

More
1 week 2 days ago #39427 by mmfacemm
Glad you got yours DD!

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #39428 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
I've got a couple of messages into support because my situation is confusing. When all the swaps disappeared from the app and were cancelled etc. I was expecting the points ( a bunch of them) to reappear on the app but they haven't and it's still showing as a pending swap so I'm not sure what the hell is going on.

Hoping to hear something soon because my S8+ is waiting.....lol.

Congrats to those getting paid.

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #39429 by mmfacemm

puppydude wrote: I've got a couple of messages into support because my situation is confusing. When all the swaps disappeared from the app and were cancelled etc. I was expecting the points ( a bunch of them) to reappear on the app but they haven't and it's still showing as a pending swap so I'm not sure what the hell is going on.

First lot of swaps were returned as points. They then opened the swaps up again. If you did swaps then they still show as pending though the swap pages have been wiped clean. I imagine a lot of us are in the same position as you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21, Diedrich_Duo

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #39430 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

mmfacemm wrote:

puppydude wrote: I've got a couple of messages into support because my situation is confusing. When all the swaps disappeared from the app and were cancelled etc. I was expecting the points ( a bunch of them) to reappear on the app but they haven't and it's still showing as a pending swap so I'm not sure what the hell is going on.

First lot of swaps were returned as points. They then opened the swaps up again. If you did swaps then they still show as pending though the swap pages have been wiped clean. I imagine a lot of us are in the same position as you.

Thanks. I guess that original 4 month clock is still running then instead of having to start over yet again.As long as I eventually get paid I'm good.

More
1 week 2 days ago #39431 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

mmfacemm wrote:

. Yep

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #39435 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

mmfacemm wrote:

Finally got that paid today ($65.00 on the account in question).
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21, Diedrich_Duo