CellNuvo Check Delays

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37927 by I_one_2
Replied by I_one_2 on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
It's not like CN is some fresh new "startup" waiting for that very first incoming payment to arrive before being able to pay their customers. Beyond that, with the implementation of swap (step 1) and send/spend (step 2), they not only have a heads up for what payments are coming due, they CONTROL how much those payments are allowed to be.

There is absolutely no excuse for late payments. NONE!! but all this is supposed to be better for users? CN is full of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37928 by Chosen
Replied by Chosen on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

tech-stitch wrote: All I know my check is only for $62 bucks, so we will see what happens with the $300 one.

Waiting for the July tidal wave of cashouts! $475 for us.....fingers crossed!!!

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37929 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
Oh yeah. We got fingers, arms, legs, and hairs crossed! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chosen

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37930 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
I don't know how they can generate any cash when there are no ads.

I swipe a half dozen times, each day, and if I don't get an ad, I'm done.

How desperate would someone have to be to tolerate 20 empty swipes and still hold out hope for a 1¢ ad?

They had a motivated and enthusiastic base and they've thrown that away without explanation.

I think we could tolerate just about any explanation, as long as it rang true and there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm, Gethome, realLexusl21, tech-stitch

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37931 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
Agreed! Could not be better said.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #37943 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

Chelle wrote: I don't know how they can generate any cash when there are no ads.

How desperate would someone have to be to tolerate 20 empty swipes and still hold out hope for a 1¢ ad?

They had a motivated and enthusiastic base and they've thrown that away without explanation.

I think we could tolerate just about any explanation, as long as it rang true and there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

What makes matters worse is that Tom or somebody from cellnuvo has not come in here and talk to us. All that silence is going to do is force everybody to leave.

Dam shame

Cellnuvo has done to themselves with the trolls could not. Destroy their user base.

dam dam shame

Most of us are done

I have a bad feeling about July. I hope I am wrong.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37950 by I_one_2
Replied by I_one_2 on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

lexusl21 wrote:

Chelle wrote: I don't know how they can generate any cash when there are no ads.

What makes matters worse is that Tom or somebody from cellnuvo has not come in here and talk to us. All that silence is going to do is force everybody to leave.

Dam shame

Cellnuvo has done to themselves with the trolls could not. Destroy their user base.

dam dam shame

Most of us are done

I have a bad feeling about July. I hope I am wrong.

I'd prefer they stay silent if what they'd have to say is anything like the BS stated the last time they visited.

They aren't obligated to come here and chit chat with anyone. They ARE, however, under obligation to pay people according to the schedule THEY set.

That's the least they could do. I want them to shut up and pay up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, tech-stitch

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37953 by peterquinn
Replied by peterquinn on topic CellNuvo Check Delays

I_one_2 wrote: I'd prefer they stay silent if what they'd have to say is anything like the BS stated the last time they visited.

They aren't obligated to come here and chit chat with anyone. They ARE, however, under obligation to pay people according to the schedule THEY set.

That's the least they could do. I want them to shut up and pay up.

Very true! I am so tired of their lies and delays -- still waiting for my Amazon gift card I ordered in the first week of May. And this "holiday weekend" excuse is so laughable.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37955 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
The most benign explanation I can think of is that CN is just not taking care of ongoing business, and doesn't get around to sending the payments. This is not encouraging.

1-one-2 (obove) seems to have done a good job of detailing concerns with the less benign alternative, which is even less encouraging.
________
I-one-2 wrote: ".... with the implementation of swap (step 1) and send/spend (step 2), they not only have a heads up for what payments are coming due, they CONTROL how much those payments are allowed to be."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, realLexusl21, tech-stitch

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #37958 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic CellNuvo Check Delays
With the obvious lack of ads,which naturally leads to less swiping I kinda doubt CellNUVO has sufficient cash flow to pay anybody much of anything. I've noticed on both apps that all the short term swaps have been stuck on zero for a while, at least for me.

I still try a little swiping on both apps every day but for the most part I've seen very few ads and maybe 1 survey per day.Anxiously watching for reports that anyone has gotten paid a substantial amount while I'm waiting on mine.