What is the point in staying?

More
2 months 6 days ago #37535 by puppydude
I'm going to stay and swipe a little every day until I get paid at least.If things pick up I'll swipe more and probably stay with CellNUVO. After I get my payment if things haven't picked up I won't be too motivated to swipe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 6 days ago #37538 by tech-stitch
Same here. Willing to continue waiting and swiping. Once all funds are paid (the ones accumulated), performance (points and management) at the time will determine what I will do. As for the rest of the family, not looking good (those accounts have been sitting idle waiting for their respective payouts).
The following user(s) said Thank You: puppydude

More
2 months 5 days ago #37542 by I_one_2

lexusl21 wrote: What is the point in staying?

It seems many of you have far exceeded me in point/silver/gold
earnings.

Now that things have changed for the worse.

What is the point in staying with cellnuvo?

I refuse to keep picking at the dead elephant carcass.

I am confused with people being happy with winning $.30 on the daily game

1). Games just plain suck now. Not fun and a pain with pop up

2). Point reward are very small

3). Tom is Mia. No guidance or direction or information coming from him or the company.

4) The swap system just plain sucks. No grandfather in for people that already started saving for phones or plans

5) last update is horrific.

Without serious changes. What is the point in staying? Last on in the room please turn off the lights

Are you wanting someone to convince you to continue swiping? Seems you've made up your mind. Nothing we say is going to change that. Or will it?

More
2 months 5 days ago #37544 by realLexusl21

I_one_2 wrote:

earnings.

3). Tom is Mia. No guidance or direction or information coming from him or the company.

4) The swap system just plain sucks. No grandfather in for people that already started saving for phones or plans

Without serious changes. What is the point in staying? Last on in the room please turn off the lights

Are you wanting someone to convince you to continue swiping? Seems you've made up your mind. Nothing we say is going to change that. Or will it?

Yes, that someone is Tom or a cellnuvo representative.

Since my first day here I've been honest about my feelings about cellnuvo. In the beginning they really tried to listen to the users and implement some of our suggestions.

In one fell swoop they ignored us completely. Did not have the users best interest at heart and made an update that was atrocious.

My feelings today is that people just want out in one piece. They earned it, but it feels like musical chairs. Last one standing loses.

Part of me wants to help them ,but after they did what they did. I want to be selfish like they were and state if the ads are not worth my time. I am done.

Not grandfathering people who were saving up. Was a sin.

More
2 months 5 days ago #37545 by I_one_2

lexusl21 wrote:

I_one_2 wrote:

earnings.

Since my first day here I've been honest about my feelings about cellnuvo. In the beginning they really tried to listen to the users and implement some of our suggestions.

In one fell swoop they ignored us completely. Did not have the users best interest at heart and made an update that was atrocious.

My feelings today is that people just want out in one piece. They earned it, but it feels like musical chairs. Last one standing loses.

Part of me wants to help them ,but after they did what they did. I want to be selfish like they were and state if the ads are not worth my time. I am done.

If you want answers from Tom or a representative from Cellnuvo, maybe you should contact them directly and share your concerns.

More
2 months 5 days ago #37546 by realLexusl21

I_one_2 wrote:

lexusl21 wrote:

I_one_2 wrote:

earnings.

If you want answers from Tom or a representative from Cellnuvo, maybe you should contact them directly and share your concerns.

Maybe I tried that route?

As many like to point out. They read this board

More
2 months 5 days ago #37547 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic What is the point in staying?
Stephanie @cellnuvo.com
Always gives a reply
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21, I_one_2

More
2 months 5 days ago #37549 by tech-stitch
I have always received a response from support as well. Mind you, it may not be what you seek (probably something like thanks for your feedback, we are working on it, we want you to get the best RIO, and we hope we can regain your trust). Still, it does not hurt to touch base from time to time (e.g. 3 to 4 weeks) to share actual results and direct feedback.

More
2 months 5 days ago - 2 months 5 days ago #37550 by realLexusl21
Tom needs to come back on this board.

Once trust is broken. It's very hard to ever get that back. How can I ever trust cellnuvo at their word? Imho

I'm not the only one that feels this way.

More
2 months 5 days ago #37551 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic What is the point in staying?
Just my thoughts--
Tom has never spent much time conversing here after the early days. As long as he/they are reading the forum regularly, there's really no reason for him to post here under most circumstances, if he doesn't have anything new to communicate. Presumably, he gets the feedback he needs from reading comments here.

Judging from the changes in the last upgrade, I think CN is still struggling to get the app to function correctly with the features they were planning on-- notably, the reappearance of the 'placeholder' ads, which seems critical to their income-stream plan. Compatibility with Android 8+ would also be a critical need-- I'm using Android 7, so I was not aware of Android 8+ issues. Yes, it would be nice if Tom could stop in and fill us in on what/why changes are in store.

I'm not running for the hills. I'm not spending significant time swiping, either. It doesn't cost me anything to try it again when watching TV, and watch/wait/hope for some improvement. (Easy for me, since I have the CN/Swipir apps loaded on the same phone I use for FreeUP rewards, so it's fired up daily.) This also isn't radically different than what I did during earlier droughts, either.

I have swaps pending for basically all my savings, as the new system is designed to allow us to do. At least I'm not forced to struggle to get to the point where I can use my once-yearly-phone-purchase option from the old system.