Tom! IF YOU'RE LISTENING.. .

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #37291 by I_one_2
Tom,
On March 11th, in response to user requests, you said

tomcellnuvo wrote: Based on your requests we will be removing the pop up on the number match game that tells you if your number matched or not.

To date, this pop up hasn't been removed. Do you anticipate it being removed any time in the near future? It's quite an annoyance.

Is it necessary to have a mandatory update notice appear when the app version being used is the updated app? Would be nice if this annoyance could be removed too.

In your post discussing the many changes to the way Cellnuvo operates, you mentioned new ads and higher returns. When can we expect those to appear?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, mmfacemm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #37300 by puppydude
Got one for Tom as well.

Both my Swipir and CellNUVO apps were "temporarily disabled". The Swipir app with about 7000 points(7 bucks) was going again no problem. But amazingly my CellNUVO account with about 400,000 points on it is still not working. I'm hoping it's just a coincidence and not some sinister plan to keep the money we earned by swiping away.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #37302 by mmfacemm
My cellnuvo account that got disabled had a lot of points in it and it got reactivated so you should be fine. Just keep pushing support to get it fixed if they are being slow.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #37303 by puppydude

mmfacemm wrote: My cellnuvo account that got disabled had a lot of points in it and it got reactivated so you should be fine. Just keep pushing support to get it fixed if they are being slow.

Most certainly my plan, good to know it'll probably get going again.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #37306 by I_one_2
Tom,
On May 1st, users began reporting instances of accounts being blocked/suspended. This was attributed to a system "glitch." Despite having contacted support, some are still encountering blocked accounts. Is there any way for Cellnuvo to release the remaining blocked accounts in one full swoop?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #37351 by lexusl21

John thomas wrote: Tom will make it right

What makes you say that?

Tom is not talking now

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #37391 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Tom! IF YOU'RE LISTENING.. .
Looks like things are going to pick up? I told them there were no ads with left swipe.

Cellnuvo "We appreciate the info and do anticipate ads picking up. Thank you for letting us know what you're experiencing- have a great day! Resolving ticket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: ceka

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #37394 by tech-stitch
I have been thanked for feedback as well, but no changes have taken place with regards to ad availability on the CellNuvo app.

I try from time to time but the results are the same; if ads are present / flowing, the ROI is simply horrible (about 3 - 9 cents an hour). All in all, while I appreciate support "being there" by responding to inquiries made, the root problem remains the same.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chosen, I_one_2

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #37397 by puppydude
I'm pretty comfortable saying that CellNUVO wants more ads to be available.Low or no ads mean that 1) CellNUVO is not making money and 2) we the swipirs are not making money,points or whatever they are called now. CellNUVO is a business and their goal is to make a profit so I'm sure they're not happy making less either.

Still waiting to get my CellNUVO app going again but "support is working on it".
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, ceka

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #37403 by puppydude

puppydude wrote: Got one for Tom as well.

Both my Swipir and CellNUVO apps were "temporarily disabled". The Swipir app with about 7000 points(7 bucks) was going again no problem. But amazingly my CellNUVO account with about 400,000 points on it is still not working. I'm hoping it's just a coincidence and not some sinister plan to keep the money we earned by swiping away.

Just got the CellNUVO app working again.No ads but at least I was able to put in a point swap for most of my points so now I wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE