Update swipir app now

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #36368 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Update swipir app now

puppydude wrote:

mmfacemm wrote:

puppydude wrote: Just opened my Swipir app and discovered my account has been disabled.

I guess having a Swipir account along with Cellnuvo is their idea of abuse.

I had my cellnuvo account "temporarily disabled" several months ago when I did not upgrade from 3.0 to 3.15 fast enough. Are you on an old version of swipir?

Or maybe you earned points faster than most? Not that there is anything unusual or wrong about that as different areas have more ads than others.

Fully updated app. Was earning pretty good on Swipir for a few days because the CellNUVO app has been producing basically zero. I was swiping where the swiping was good.

Waiting to hear back from support.

Mine is also temporarily disabled and I have less than 2000 points in there. A couple of days ago or maybe a week I was swiping right and it would draw a number complete with match pop up but no ad at all came up. Did you see something similar? It didn't seem to credit any points so I swiped about 20 times in close succession to see if it would resolve itself and I kept getting the match pop up but no ads and no points. Maybe that caused the flag? I haven't used it since then and only noticed the notification today but it probably got disabled days ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #36369 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic Update swipir app now
I'm showing active but the split pot is nonfunctional.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #36371 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic Update swipir app now

mmfacemm wrote:

puppydude wrote:

mmfacemm wrote:

puppydude wrote: Just opened my Swipir app and discovered my account has been disabled.

I had my cellnuvo account "temporarily disabled" several months ago when I did not upgrade from 3.0 to 3.15 fast enough. Are you on an old version of swipir?

Or maybe you earned points faster than most? Not that there is anything unusual or wrong about that as different areas have more ads than others.

Fully updated app. Was earning pretty good on Swipir for a few days because the CellNUVO app has been producing basically zero. I was swiping where the swiping was good.

Mine is also temporarily disabled and I have less than 2000 points in there. A couple of days ago or maybe a week I was swiping right and it would draw a number complete with match pop up but no ad at all came up. Did you see something similar? It didn't seem to credit any points so I swiped about 20 times in close succession to see if it would resolve itself and I kept getting the match pop up but no ads and no points. Maybe that caused the flag? I haven't used it since then and only noticed the notification today but it probably got disabled days ago.

Yes,was seeing the same thing.

More
3 months 1 week ago #36372 by I_one_2
Replied by I_one_2 on topic Update swipir app now
Points are not increasing on the Cellnuvo app for me.

More
3 months 1 week ago #36374 by mmfacemm

puppydude wrote:

mmfacemm wrote:

puppydude wrote:

mmfacemm wrote:

Yes,was seeing the same thing.

Looks like that is the culprit then. I expect we will be restored early next week.

More
3 months 1 week ago #36377 by I_one_2

mmfacemm wrote:

Interesting.

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #36397 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Update swipir app now
I had similar behavior on Swipir and it was crediting what seemed like a bonus for each actual point match. Since I was not familiar with the app, I did not know what to expect.

I just swiped when I could. Support later deducted from the account said bad points, sent a memo indicating there was a bug (no kidding, it's the new app!), and asked to update Swipir which my phone had already done automatically (maybe I should turn that off just because of nuvo).

I did respond saying I had no interest in keeping points that I did not rightfully earned since we all wish them to get their stuff together and be successful so we can all benefit.

I took the opportunity to provide feedback again about the every day struggles we post such as poor app performance, rushed updates, and such. My account was never suspended though.

I figured I'd try this app just in case since the other app sucks on all phones we have.

More
3 months 1 week ago #36455 by I_one_2
Getting ads on left swipe.

More
3 months 1 week ago #36483 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Update swipir app now
I am certainly glad for you! I get one and then nothing. All I have gotten has been from the maybe once a day survey and the one ad (at most). Everything else is empty.

More
3 months 1 week ago #36485 by mmfacemm
They reinstated my swipir app. Getting ads too.