Update swipir app now

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #36314 by ceka
Replied by ceka on topic Update swipir app now

mmfacemm wrote: ...And to confuse us more cellnuvo have shown they can deliver both good and bad news. Sometimes they follow through on promises and sometimes not...

Yep

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #36320 by I_one_2
Replied by I_one_2 on topic Update swipir app now

tech-stitch wrote: I personally think it's the app and the way they have configured it. Sure, there are less bugs, but if the high paying ads are in and the new quarter is here, then that leaves some sort of issue (app or system). Then again, this is just what I think and I may very well be wrong here.

As long as this changes for the better, then great.

Are you talking about the Cellnuvo app or the Swipir app? The Cellnuvo app has a few coding issues, for sure.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #36321 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Update swipir app now
Both experience the same exact behaviors. Is as if they are clones even though they are supposed to be different apps. I can maybe get one or two entries before ads stop. Same for swiping the other way around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: I_one_2

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #36322 by I_one_2
Replied by I_one_2 on topic Update swipir app now
i wonder why they're running two identical apps (with glitches)? Why not just get one fully functioning and pack the ads on that one?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #36339 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic Update swipir app now

I_one_2 wrote: i wonder why they're running two identical apps (with glitches)? Why not just get one fully functioning and pack the ads on that one?

I can't remember which thread I (think I) saw it on, but I vaguely recall that the Swipir app was supposed to be sort of a beta-test-type app to try different things out before including them on the CN app. I haven't tried Swipir yet, but judging by the posts here on Nth it seems to be no different, in which case it would make more sense to focus on one or the other and hope that the points awarded pick up a lot (and soon!).

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #36340 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Update swipir app now
I think Diedrich_Duo is right Tom mentioned that Swipir would be used to beta-test ads -- so in theory, some ads (or ad types, or ad suppliers) might show up there first, while CellNuvo would have fewer glitches with ad viewing. (We've all seen plenty of ads that don't play, can't be closed, freeze, etc.)

While the new app versions are buggy, and there are few ads available on either platform, perhaps we won't see much difference. If things develop as Tom has stated, perhaps we will see differences.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21, Diedrich_Duo

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #36342 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic Update swipir app now
Just opened my Swipir app and discovered my account has been disabled.

I guess having a Swipir account along with Cellnuvo is their idea of abuse.
Attachments:

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #36343 by lexusl21
Replied by lexusl21 on topic Update swipir app now

puppydude wrote: Just opened my Swipir app and discovered my account has been disabled.

Tom told us that to do it. Sigh

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #36344 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Update swipir app now

puppydude wrote: Just opened my Swipir app and discovered my account has been disabled.

I had my cellnuvo account "temporarily disabled" several months ago when I did not upgrade from 3.0 to 3.15 fast enough. Are you on an old version of swipir?

Or maybe you earned points faster than most? Not that there is anything unusual or wrong about that as different areas have more ads than others.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #36345 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic Update swipir app now

mmfacemm wrote:

I had my cellnuvo account "temporarily disabled" several months ago when I did not upgrade from 3.0 to 3.15 fast enough. Are you on an old version of swipir?

Or maybe you earned points faster than most? Not that there is anything unusual or wrong about that as different areas have more ads than others.

Fully updated app. Was earning pretty good on Swipir for a few days because the CellNUVO app has been producing basically zero. I was swiping where the swiping was good.

Waiting to hear back from support.