Update swipir app now

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #36300 by lexusl21
Replied by lexusl21 on topic Update swipir app now

I_one_2 wrote:

lexusl21 wrote: Did you ever?

Me?

Correct

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #36301 by SuccessOne
Replied by SuccessOne on topic Update swipir app now
@I_O_2. The more ads appear, the more money Cellnuvo will make. It make sense for them to want plenty of ads available to its users. If ads aren't there, why bam your head against a wall and keep demanding Tom or Cellnuvo pony up the ads like someone going to Best Buy and demanding to buy 60" Samsung flat screen Tv right now for $300 like it were Black Friday. Not gonna happen!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #36302 by I_one_2
Replied by I_one_2 on topic Update swipir app now

SuccessOne wrote: @I_O_2. The more ads appear, the more money Cellnuvo will make. It make sense for them to want plenty of ads available to its users. If ads aren't there, why bam your head against a wall and keep demanding Tom or Cellnuvo pony up the ads like someone going to Best Buy and demanding to buy 60" Samsung flat screen Tv right now for $300 like it were Black Friday. Not gonna happen!

Never said any of that. Just repeated what Tom said. App-wise, I'm doing fine (for now). Just want you all to get to swiping too so I can get paid.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #36303 by lexusl21

SuccessOne wrote: @I_O_2. The more ads appear, the more money Cellnuvo will make. It make sense for them to want plenty of ads available to its users. If ads aren't there, why bam your head against a wall and keep demanding Tom or Cellnuvo pony up the ads like someone going to Best Buy and demanding to buy 60" Samsung flat screen Tv right now for $300 like it were Black Friday. Not gonna happen!

Support told me they also want more ads. Just the time of year. By next month things should pick up they said

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #36304 by I_one_2

lexusl21 wrote:

Support told me they also want more ads. Just the time of year. By next month things should pick up they said

If you say so. If that's the case (another month - maybe), instant swap may be the way to go.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #36305 by lexusl21

I_one_2 wrote:

lexusl21 wrote:

If you say so. If that's the case (another month - maybe), instant swap may be the way to go.

I did not say so. They did. Maybe you can email support also abd verify?

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #36306 by I_one_2

lexusl21 wrote:

I_one_2 wrote:

lexusl21 wrote:

I did not say so. They did. Maybe you can email support also abd verify?

I'll take your word for it. I'm just trying to reconcile this:

"High paying ads are in, but as mentioned before Q1 ad availability is always low, but if you get on Swipir you can double up, and as the new ad products are optimized those new ads will increase in points as well. "

with this:

"By next month things should pick up." And make a guess as to whether I should expect payment.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #36309 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Update swipir app now
I personally think it's the app and the way they have configured it. Sure, there are less bugs, but if the high paying ads are in and the new quarter is here, then that leaves some sort of issue (app or system). Then again, this is just what I think and I may very well be wrong here.

As long as this changes for the better, then great.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #36310 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Update swipir app now

tech-stitch wrote: I personally think it's the app and the way they have configured it. Sure, there are less bugs, but if the high paying ads are in and the new quarter is here, then that leaves some sort of issue (app or system).

With cellnuvo it has always been a game trying to figure everything out. Maybe it could be this or maybe that. Maybe ads take time to filter through, maybe it is all a lie, maybe the app is broken. Some will think the worst and some will hope the best. And to confuse us more cellnuvo have shown they can deliver both good and bad news. Sometimes they follow through on promises and sometimes not.

So at the end of the day no one outside cellnuvo can say for sure. We can only speculate and time will tell when ads will come back. I think we are all impatient for that day to come. It has been a particularly bad couple of months with everything that has happened and we could use some good news on the ad side.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo, ceka

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #36311 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Update swipir app now
Agreed. For now, I will keep trying the swiping game. I'd the results continue the same for weeks on end, I may just take a hiatus for a few months.