More flaws and issues with redemptions SIGH

More
1 week 2 days ago #35449 by Hungry-Hog
When you said with the new update it worked, did you mean you successfully did an instant swap AND a check is on the way?

tech-stitch wrote: I had the same issue but they released another update. With the new update, it worked. It was confirmed with support as well. On a related note, some phones did not update to the newest versions, while others did which also caused confusion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #35458 by tech-stitch
Support confirmed the order placed successfully and thus is being processed. How long it will take remains to be seen.

More
1 week 2 days ago #35459 by Hungry-Hog
Thank you. Please keep us posted.

tech-stitch wrote: Support confirmed the order placed successfully and thus is being processed. How long it will take remains to be seen.

More
1 week 2 days ago #35460 by tech-stitch

More
1 week 1 day ago #35482 by mmfacemm
Okay they fixed it for ours now. Hopefully that means all of yours are fixed as well.

Just like you can see pending swaps in swap history and the due date for the swap to complete it would be really useful cellnuvo to see pending purchases and the estimated time to complete in the purchase history. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Diedrich_Duo

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #35485 by Diedrich_Duo

mmfacemm wrote: Okay they fixed it for ours now. Hopefully that means all of yours are fixed as well.

Just like you can see pending swaps in swap history and the due date for the swap to complete it would be really useful cellnuvo to see pending purchases and the estimated time to complete in the purchase history. Thanks.

Same here. My E-check request went through successfully this time. And I completely agree that it would be great to have another line item on the app showing pending redemptions and timelines, for Amazon and E-check. Hopefully they will include this as part of the next update!

More
5 days 5 hours ago - 5 days 5 hours ago #35558 by mmfacemm
There is still a problem with not being able to submit payment requests for over $100. And you can't do two at a time right now either. Support said that you should be able to do both in the latest update 3.65 but it still doesn't work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21, ceka

More
5 days 4 hours ago #35560 by lexusl21
Looks like this was rushed. Wasn't Tom talking about doing this for a long time. No way that this look like it's been done for a long time it looks like it's been done in a week. And I was taking forever to correct their mistakes. At this rate I will have to give us 100 10% bonuses.

Instead of just doing then and correctly the first time I'm just really frustrated here.

More
5 days 2 hours ago #35566 by Nunodat
Has anyone who submitted a request for instant cash out actually gotten paid yet?

More
5 days 2 hours ago #35567 by mmfacemm

Nunodat wrote: Has anyone who submitted a request for instant cash out actually gotten paid yet?

It is instant swaps but not instant cash payments. Supposed to take 5-10 business days for payments to come through so first ones should be late this week or early next.