More flaws and issues with redemptions SIGH

More
1 week 3 days ago #35393 by Diedrich_Duo
Well, there may be a glimmer of hope on the Electronic Check front. I contacted Support to let them know that I got that ubiquitous "error" message when I tried to use my available $$$ for an E-Check, and subsequently got a different one when I tried again (PENDING PURCHASE -- TRANSACTION CANCELLED). Got a very nice reply back and they let me know that they did indeed see a $30 E-Check request, that it looked like it was processing, and they'd "advise if any additional action is needed." So maybe those of us who tried the E-Check option may be getting our $$$ after all. Guess we'll have to wait and see, but here's hoping it's a "go"!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm, ceka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #35396 by Chelle

Diedrich_Duo wrote:

Hungry-Hog wrote: We the black don't think Watermelon Plan is a great plan.

Yeah, that sounds a little seedy to me, too (depending on the variety of watermelon, of course). Then again, if they called it the Brussels Sprouts Plan, nobody would ever sign up! :)

If you ever tried my pan roasted Brussels sprouts they'd be the only vegetable you'd ever want to eat. We have them at least three times per week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #35400 by Diedrich_Duo

Chelle wrote:

Diedrich_Duo wrote:

Yeah, that sounds a little seedy to me, too (depending on the variety of watermelon, of course). Then again, if they called it the Brussels Sprouts Plan, nobody would ever sign up! :)

If you ever tried my pan roasted Brussels sprouts they'd be the only vegetable you'd ever want to eat. We have them at least three times per week.

No offense intended, @Chelle, but I very much doubt it, as evidenced by this photo of my (very) last encounter with that particular alleged food item:

But hey, look on the bright side -- there will be more for you to enjoy! :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 week 3 days ago #35412 by lexusl21
What is that ? A food?

More
1 week 2 days ago #35415 by Hungry-Hog
One more reason to love Chelle this wonderful woman who can cook my favorite vegetable.

Chelle wrote:

Diedrich_Duo wrote:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 week 2 days ago #35432 by mmfacemm

Diedrich_Duo wrote: Well, there may be a glimmer of hope on the Electronic Check front. I contacted Support to let them know that I got that ubiquitous "error" message when I tried to use my available $$$ for an E-Check, and subsequently got a different one when I tried again (PENDING PURCHASE -- TRANSACTION CANCELLED). Got a very nice reply back and they let me know that they did indeed see a $30 E-Check request, that it looked like it was processing, and they'd "advise if any additional action is needed." So maybe those of us who tried the E-Check option may be getting our $$$ after all. Guess we'll have to wait and see, but here's hoping it's a "go"!

Don't get your hopes up. For one of my family member's redemptions she was told the same but then today was told it hadn't worked properly so needed to submit again. Then of course back to square one with the same error. Not much use in swapping instantly if they can't get it to work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ceka

More
1 week 2 days ago #35433 by tech-stitch
I had the same issue but they released another update. With the new update, it worked. It was confirmed with support as well. On a related note, some phones did not update to the newest versions, while others did which also caused confusion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, SuccessOne

More
1 week 2 days ago #35438 by mmfacemm

tech-stitch wrote: I had the same issue but they released another update. With the new update, it worked. It was confirmed with support as well. On a related note, some phones did not update to the newest versions, while others did which also caused confusion.

Using 3.64 too

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #35441 by Diedrich_Duo

mmfacemm wrote:

Diedrich_Duo wrote: Well, there may be a glimmer of hope on the Electronic Check front. I contacted Support to let them know that I got that ubiquitous "error" message when I tried to use my available $$$ for an E-Check, and subsequently got a different one when I tried again (PENDING PURCHASE -- TRANSACTION CANCELLED). Got a very nice reply back and they let me know that they did indeed see a $30 E-Check request, that it looked like it was processing, and they'd "advise if any additional action is needed." So maybe those of us who tried the E-Check option may be getting our $$$ after all. Guess we'll have to wait and see, but here's hoping it's a "go"!

Don't get your hopes up. For one of my family member's redemptions she was told the same but then today was told it hadn't worked properly so needed to submit again. Then of course back to square one with the same error. Not much use in swapping instantly if they can't get it to work.

Same here. I hoped the bug might be fixed with the latest version (3.64), but I got the same error message again. I let Support know, again, and I'm just waiting to see what happens this time around.

More
1 week 2 days ago #35444 by tech-stitch
Oh I see. Well that sucks!