More flaws and issues with redemptions SIGH

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #35334 by mmfacemm
Just tried to do an echeck payment for a family member account >$100

--Sorry must be between $5 and $100

So I tried to do it in two parts

--Sorry you have already paid your bill and/or exceeded your monthly limit

So much for redeeming what we want with no limits. At least they fixed the insufficient credit error. One word cellnuvo - testing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, lexusl21, ceka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #35335 by KentE
It looked to me like the "no limits" might only apply to the 4-month duration. The other durations (including instant) appear to be metered, so it doesn't surprise me that there might be a per-account limit. (It isn't stated, though.)

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #35336 by mmfacemm

KentE wrote: It looked to me like the "no limits" might only apply to the 4-month duration. The other durations (including instant) appear to be metered, so it doesn't surprise me that there might be a per-account limit. (It isn't stated, though.)

Swaps and cashing out are two separate things. It makes no sense to allow us to fill up our virtual $ coffers with unlimited swaps if we can't cash them out all at once when we have done the time and funds are available.

I am hoping this is a glitch and no one tested out redemptions properly. Surely there isn't a $100 cash out limit otherwise people doing 9 month swaps for say $500 will have to spend another 5 months to get $100 a month!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW

More
2 months 1 week ago #35349 by Hungry-Hog
Were you able to take 100 bucks?

mmfacemm wrote: Just tried to do an echeck payment for a family member account >$100

--Sorry must be between $5 and $100

So I tried to do it in two parts

--Sorry you have already paid your bill and/or exceeded your monthly limit

So much for redeeming what we want with no limits. At least they fixed the insufficient credit error. One word cellnuvo - testing

More
2 months 1 week ago #35366 by tech-stitch
Okay, that would be ridiculous (having to wait 4 months to then trickle out eChecks).

That is not what we were sold. If they come up with that, I am certain there will then be a mad outcry and drop in users as that would be more unethical behavior (e.g. lies, deception, etc). I for sure would drop usage to s minimum and not refer anyone new to CellNuvo.

I appreciate the 10%, but that is not to justify more of the same. That's to close the book on we messed up on communication and expectations and promise doing good / better fro. Here on.

More
2 months 1 week ago #35367 by peterquinn
Mmface wrote, "One word cellnuvo - testing"

Yeah, testing our patience.
Or testing how far we can be suckered. :(

More
2 months 1 week ago #35371 by lexusl21
Now I know why they used to say with ring plus that it's a social experiment

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #35372 by just-a-cat

lexusl21 wrote: Now I know why they used to say with ring plus that it's a social experiment

Ya know I actually still miss Ring+, and not just because of the free/inexpensive phone plans with their goofy names. I could go for a free Watermelon Plan with 500min, 500 texts, and 500 Mb data. Or a Whole Watermelon Plan with 1000 min, 1000 texts, and 1 Gb data for $5.75 a month..... :P :P :unsure: :unsure: :P :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW, LouP

More
2 months 1 week ago #35377 by Hungry-Hog
We the black don't think Watermelon Plan is a great plan.

More
2 months 1 week ago #35392 by Diedrich_Duo

Hungry-Hog wrote: We the black don't think Watermelon Plan is a great plan.

Yeah, that sounds a little seedy to me, too (depending on the variety of watermelon, of course). Then again, if they called it the Brussels Sprouts Plan, nobody would ever sign up! :)