New CellNUVO app version 3.6+ is available

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #35228 by SuccessOne
@Lexus, I'm fine with pop-ups ads. It gives CellNuvo extra income and in turn, it can pay us higher rates. What I like most, is now we can hit back key and get out of the ad...no longer have to look for the "x" on the ads to get out like the old version.

I've played hours on all my phones....so far, so good! Even sweeter, the weekly and monthly "Split the Pot" should be interesting! More chances to win.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #35229 by I_one_2

SuccessOne wrote: @Lexus, I'm fine with pop-ups ads. It gives CellNuvo extra income and in turn, it can pay us higher rates. What I like most, is now we can hit back key and get out of the ad...no longer have to look for the "x" on the ads to get out like the old version.

I've played hours on all my phones....so far, so good!

Are you getting higher points per ad than before? I'm not. Also, backing out of an ad has never been an issue for me. Guess it depends on the phone and Android version being used.

More
1 month 1 week ago #35230 by lexusl21

SuccessOne wrote: @Lexus, I'm fine with pop-ups ads. It gives CellNuvo extra income and in turn, it can pay us higher rates. What I like most, is now we can hit back key and get out of the ad...no longer have to look for the "x" on the ads to get out like the old version.

I've played hours on all my phones....so far, so good!

No I am talking about the pop-up that tells you if you match the number or not match the number. That doesn't pay you anything. And hitting the back button does nothing

More
1 month 1 week ago #35232 by Hungry-Hog
I am happy with the new platform too. In fact, if it is a woman, I will marry her!

But I want my old money to buy a phone, now! This has nothing to do with how nice the new platform is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 month 1 week ago #35233 by KentE
SuccessOne writes: " What I like most, is now we can hit back key and get out of the ad...no longer have to look for the "x" on the ads to get out like the old version."

Thanks for this tip! My first evening with the new app was frustrating because it seemed the 'x' positions had more variation than before.
So far, I"m not impressed, but I'm glad to read your positive report. I agree with others that the "you matched" popup really needs to go away-- or at least remove the necessity to x out of it: I can't see that it tells us anything we couldn't already see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 month 1 week ago #35234 by guff

Frasier1 wrote: Time to say goodbye. I wish CellNuvo all the best and it was fun while it lasted but for me it's just not worth the trouble anymore. I earn 1 dollar a day with FreeUp spending only 60 seconds a day. (two accounts and 2 coupons each worth 25 cents per coupon) So a dollar a day for 60 seconds work is a much better deal for me to focus on instead of hundreds of swipes for 10 cents that I might be able to use 4 months from now. Google opinions and Bing rewards gives me another 10 or so bucks a month with little effort so I'll just focus on what gives the biggest bang for the buck. Best of luck to all of you!

I've never heard of FreeUp. Thank you for sharing this info. It sounds cool.

I'm disappointed with the new CN change and not feeling like swiping any longer. I'll use up my points to pay for my RedPocket plan and maybe switch to FreeUp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #35235 by Chelle

guff wrote:

Frasier1 wrote: Time to say goodbye. I wish CellNuvo all the best and it was fun while it lasted but for me it's just not worth the trouble anymore. I earn 1 dollar a day with FreeUp spending only 60 seconds a day. (two accounts and 2 coupons each worth 25 cents per coupon) So a dollar a day for 60 seconds work is a much better deal for me to focus on instead of hundreds of swipes for 10 cents that I might be able to use 4 months from now. Google opinions and Bing rewards gives me another 10 or so bucks a month with little effort so I'll just focus on what gives the biggest bang for the buck. Best of luck to all of you!

I've never heard of FreeUp. Thank you for sharing this info. It sounds cool.

I'm disappointed with the new CN change and not feeling like swiping any longer. I'll use up my points to pay for my RedPocket plan and maybe switch to FreeUp.

FreeUp has a few bugs of its own but, big picture, the reward/effort ratio is much greater than CellNUVO.

FreeUp also lets you share your earnings, so a good setup is to get two SIMs, earn 50¢/day on each (in, literally, one minute), and periodically move the earnings from phone 2 to phone 1. Keep phone 2 on the free plan and put phone 1 on a paid plan.

I print the coupons for my SIM and for my mother's. She's fine with the limits on the free plan. And I transfer her earnings to my SIM for eventual use on a paid plan.

If CellNUVO added the 2 coupon per day for 25¢/ea in addition to everything that's currently in place I believe that everyone's frowns would turn upside down.

If they also put Super Silver back in, CellNUVO would be an incredibly flexible earnings app with varying levels of low hanging fruit for people to go after.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21, LouP, Frasier1, ceka, guff

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #35238 by LouP
FreeUp has a few bugs of its own but, big picture, the reward/effort ratio is much greater than CellNUVO.

FreeUp also lets you share your earnings, so a good setup is to get two SIMs, earn 50¢/day on each (in, literally, one minute), and periodically move the earnings from phone 2 to phone 1. Keep phone 2 on the free plan and put phone 1 on a paid plan.

I print the coupons for my SIM and for my mother's. She's fine with the limits on the free plan. And I transfer her earnings to my SIM for eventual use on a paid plan.

If CellNUVO added the 2 coupon per day for 25¢/ea in addition to everything that's currently in place I believe that everyone's frowns would turn upside down.

If they also put Super Silver back in, CellNUVO would be an incredibly flexible earnings app with varying levels of low hanging fruit for people to go after.

I agree with Chelle regarding the possible changes to make CellNUVO more sustainable to its users as many of the new changes are difficult to accept and make it very cumbersome.

I have also been using FreeUp and aside from a few bugs, like Chelle mentioned, it has been working very well. FreeUp currently has a 100% free plan with 1000 minutes but no data and paid plans with data. I also have 2 Free accounts opened and am able to print 2 , .25 cent coupons per day (.50 cents total each for each account) and then transefer all the rewards (transfer is instant thru app) to the one account. Printing the coupons takes seconds and you can accumulate $1 in rewards per day with minimal time/ effort. I have not yet used any of the rewards yet as I am still on the free plans, but they offer very nice paid plans for $15 (unlimited talk/ text/ 1G LTE) and $20 (unlimited talk/ text/ 2G LTE) which you would be able to cover in whole with just the printing of coupons. FreeUp uses AT&T and I have had no issues with call quality on their free plans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Frasier1, ceka, guff

More
1 month 1 week ago #35239 by KentE
guff writes: "I've never heard of FreeUp. Thank you for sharing this info. It sounds cool."

Check out the threads in this forum, from the top menu: Categories-- Telecom-- FreeUp
or use this shortcut: www.nthcircle.com/forum/freeup
Lots of discussion there.

If AT&T coverage is workable for you, FreeUP and CellNuvo can be complimentary. I've been using FreeUP, for service, and CellNuvo to pay for a new phone. Under the new CN structure, you could also easily use accumulated CN earnings to bump up the FreeUP plan to a higher plan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Frasier1, guff

More
1 month 1 week ago #35242 by Hungry-Hog
Lol, freeup under a cellnuvo thread? Oh well, you are all freed up from cellnuvo , soon.