New CellNUVO app version 3.6+ is available

More
2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #34941 by phone_nerd
Update just showed up on Google Play.

Installed the update but every time I try to open up the App I just get "Unfortunately, CellNUVO has stopped."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #34942 by KentE
I wonder what happens to those who have monthly transfer deposits in process...... (Some deposits already made, but no purchase request.)

And without further details, it looks like they've done what I was sure they would not do-- devalue already earned Gold.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #34943 by Chosen
Viva la FreeUp!
j/k
Hoping these changes don’t end up screwing the pooch!
Wifey has been an enthusiastic NUVO supporter for many months now.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #34944 by mmfacemm
App works for me but there are bugs

I still see all the list of monthly cell bills as well as "amazon gift codes" and unfortunately some ones that are now extinct "infinite plan $5" and "phone installment"

No sign of the check or visa card options yet.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #34945 by tech-stitch
We are about to find out, because I am not about to wait another six months for this BS when I placed my order prior to this update. Yes, now I am hot and frustrated. Oh, and the new app is not delivering any ads. Good thing we only updated two phones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle, Chosen

More
2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #34946 by mmfacemm
Dear CellNUVO customer:
If you haven't noticed - version 3.6+ of our CellNUVO app is live in the Google Play store!

App Economy Changes
We have dropped the Silver and Gold and instead we have points. Your entire Silver and Gold balances are unified into your Point Balance. Why you ask? Because you can now swap your points for... $$$, yes, you can now change, convert, exchange, SWAP your Points for $$$ then do what you normally do with $$$, have fun, buy something, pay bills or save them for something big.

Monthly limits are gone too, you can swap as many points for $$$ as you want. Simply go to the app menu and tap Swaps then choose the swap rate and time frame that works best for you. Swap or conversion rates are determined by the marketplace, supply and demand, in other words, you and your fellow app users. Generally longer duration swaps are less than 1000 points for $1 and shorter duration Swaps are more than 1000 points for $1. Simply pick the one that best meets your needs.

When you want to use your $$$ go to Send & Spend in the app menu and choose how you want your $$$. You can receive a check, Amazon gift card, Visa or Mastercard. If you receive $600 or more in any year you will need to provide your personal info (for the tax man). You are only limited by your $ balance.

Game Changes
SWIPE LEFT:
You play Split-The-Pot. There are now three separate Split-The-Pot games but you will start with the daily Split-The-Pot, after you complete your 20 entries for the daily Split-The-Pot, you will automatically enter the Weekly Split-The-Pot. Once you earn your 20 weekly entries, you will then begin the monthly Split-The-Pot, where you have unlimited entries.

To play and get entries just swipe left, you will watch an ad (or survey) like before, and earn points (at the same rate you earned silver) and of course still get a free entry to the Split-The-Pot. Not only each day will a winner be drawn but each week on Sunday a winner will also be drawn and notified that they won the Weekly Split-The-Pot. Then on the last day of each month, a winner will be notified that they won the massive Monthly Split-The-Pot. So now you have unlimited Split-The-Pot entries.

SWIPE RIGHT:
You play the Number-Match-All game. You will automatically join the current active game which is displayed on your screen. When you swipe right you will randomly receive a Lucky Number. If it matches a number in the current game grid you win a Number-Match-Bonus and the points are immediately added to your balance. If the Lucky Number does not match, simply swipe right and you will get another Lucky Number. Keep going until all numbers are matched.

You are playing the same game at the same time as our other great customers. Every game continues until someone matches all numbers in the grid and then a new game starts with a new grid. If you match all numbers you win the entire Match-All pot and the points are immediately added to your balance. If some one else wins it that's OK because you still get to keep all your Number Match Points.

Please note, unlike the ads in Split-The-Pot game you will not receive points for watching ads and there are no surveys, these are all new ads (the traditional kind of ads) and even though they do not reward you for watching them, you will earn points by playing the game. Now you can win more points than before because you do not need to wait for one of the few older ads to be available, you can keep swiping and keep getting a Lucky Number.

This may seem like a massive change, and while it is a change, we know from our data and testing, that this will allow you to earn faster and get direct access to spend what you earn faster, and use it however you want. We made these changes for two reasons, 1) our old ad types had a varying availability so by keeping those and adding a bunch of new ads that have far greater availability you can earn and win more. 2) A few app user were abusing the old system so we have to protect ourselves and the vast majority of you by making sure we are paid for the ads before we can send you the $$$, surely that is only fair.

We couldn't let a few ruin it for the many so we made it better, update now and get more.

-The CellNUVO Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: ceka

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #34947 by KentE
Huh, I don't see any room left for Super Silver., unless there's a different process for accessing those offers.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #34948 by mmfacemm

KentE wrote: Huh, I don't see any room left for Super Silver., unless there's a different process for accessing those offers.

No longer there as far as I can tell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

• ceka
  • ceka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Cans+String
  • Cans+String
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #34949 by ceka
Without any explanation, this quote: "A few app user were abusing the old system so we have to protect ourselves and the vast majority of you..." sounds like straight from Orwell's 1984 (?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #34950 by tech-stitch
The more I look at this, the more I am convinced this is the end of what used to be a nice relationship.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21, Chosen