CellNuvo Referral Codes - Be Sure To Update

More
3 months 4 days ago - 3 months 4 days ago #34406 by Isamorph
Very kind, D_D, and, you're right, I haven't used CellNuvo for ages. I have my health, I think, and that'll suffice.:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #34655 by tech-stitch
Update:

Due to the present uncertainty with CellNuvo and their ongoing updates, I am delaying the update to the referral to avoid account drama until they payout the Amazon phone order I placed. Thanks all for your patience!

Teaser:
The top 5 I had in mind have already posted here within this thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, sovashadow, mmfacemm

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #34658 by mmfacemm
I do hope you get your phone soon! I would be fuming by now...
The following user(s) said Thank You: sovashadow, lexusl21

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #34660 by sovashadow
I almost completely forgot about this comment , but im glad in one way or another a social media bonus is happening here for us all :). Thank you again tech-stitch for your generosity.

More
2 months 5 days ago - 2 months 5 days ago #35514 by tech-stitch
Alright... being all things are settling with CellNuvo and I had to reset the device anyway (with all of these updates), the decision of the top 4 was on @KentE, @mmfacemm, @Chelle, and @Isamorph (based on my observations of the posts and contributions made on other areas).

That leaves @Isamorph with an Honorable Mention as originally suggested by @Diedrich_Duo since CellNuvo is not being used. In fact, before this was brought up by @Diedrich_Duo, I had @Isamorph as a candidate due to the wide variety of contributions I have seen.

It was in fact, very hard to reach a top 4 to me, as there are many many contributions made here by those within this forum. That said, a huge thank you goes to all whom contribute here one way or another. Without you, this forum would not have so much to offer.

Anyway, after much consideration, the decision was to select @KentE - mainly due to the random acts of kindness statement. I strongly believe the world could use much more of that, so I tend to be bias to anyone whom supports that. As time passes, I will look into making adjustments (selecting someone else to share the gift) should CellNuvo continue to allow it.

@mmfacemm - It was close - very close - since you gave the idea and I found via you that my account referral was being wasted. That said, I have used your FreeUp link to start a new FreeUp account. I got the credit on my end, so hopefully you will get your credit (if they still do that).
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, mmfacemm, lexusl21, Diedrich_Duo, st3fx

More
2 months 5 days ago #35521 by mmfacemm
Congrats KentE! A worthy winner who has contributed much and doesn't get enough recognition or reward. It is very generous of you tech-stitch especially considering you didn't even get the gift card for the phone you ordered.

I've gotten plenty of referrals credits for one thing or another (including from KentE!) so not disappointed at all but thanks for the freeup one. I've referred lots of people to freeup and they never seem to credit on my end but I do appreciate the gesture! Fingers crossed anyway.

I would actually be happy to send you some freeup credit to get you started if you would like and are okay sending me your freeup number by pm (it is needed to transfer credits).
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21

More
2 months 4 days ago - 2 months 4 days ago #35548 by tech-stitch
You are welcome and thank you! I try my best to stay true to my word. Your FreeUp offer is generous and tempting, so thank you! I will keep it in mind.

For now, I will see how the crediting works and see if I am able to sustain the $10 or $15 plan just with the app interactions. I think I should be able to, but we will see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21

More
2 months 3 days ago #35552 by KentE
Thanks, tech-stitch!
I really like your concept of sharing & rotating your referral bonus, and I'm honored to be the temporary designee. There surely are a lot of excellent forum members here!
I might have a good plan for your unexpected generosity.......