Has anyone purchased a phone via cell Yvonne recently?

More
1 week 40 minutes ago #34235 by lexusl21

mmfacemm wrote: Yes still amazon credits. Still works well. Takes 10 business days to process now from when you get their confirmation that they are on it.

Not excatly. They send a personal remarks now. Then 10 business days or 15 to 16 days.

That's correct 1/2 a month

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 16 hours ago #34236 by Hungry-Hog
Cellnuvo said I would receive an amazon order number...maybe an order number for a gift card?

mmfacemm wrote: Yes still amazon credits. Still works well. Takes 10 business days to process now from when you get their confirmation that they are on it.

More
6 days 16 hours ago #34237 by Chelle

Hungry-Hog wrote: Cellnuvo said I would receive an amazon order number...maybe an order number for a gift card?

Yes. That's correct!

More
6 days 14 hours ago #34240 by Hungry-Hog
Beautiful woman gives beautiful answer!

Chelle wrote:

Hungry-Hog wrote: Cellnuvo said I would receive an amazon order number...maybe an order number for a gift card?

Yes. That's correct!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle