CellNuvo versus Walmart parking lot

More
2 months 1 week ago #33430 by lexusl21
Me also get surveys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #33432 by Mark

More
More
2 months 1 week ago #33437 by Chelle

Mark wrote: Watch out for the lady that drinks wine in a cart from a pringles can

m.theepochtimes.com/woman-banned-from-texas-walmart-after-riding-cart-while-drinking-wine-from-pringles-can-police-say_2765162.html?fbclid=IwAR21IHMuzBgmt_gUS28JXyy8e910cXUG64tshQfDbuOCvEP0rNZMm2YoBuA

I wasn't bothering anyone. They didn't need to call the police...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #33438 by just-a-cat

Chelle wrote:

Mark wrote: Watch out for the lady that drinks wine in a cart from a pringles can

m.theepochtimes.com/woman-banned-from-texas-walmart-after-riding-cart-while-drinking-wine-from-pringles-can-police-say_2765162.html?fbclid=IwAR21IHMuzBgmt_gUS28JXyy8e910cXUG64tshQfDbuOCvEP0rNZMm2YoBuA

I wasn't bothering anyone. They didn't need to call the police...

The world is full of busybodies that can't just mind their own business.

--- I know Chelle was joking. I'm not. I can't stand busybodies. The only thing worse are the know-it-alls. :angry:

EDIT TO ADD: I'm really glad that there are no know-it-alls here. It makes for a much more useful and entertaining experience. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
2 months 1 week ago #33447 by KentE

joseph wrote: Someone remind me why putting in an hour a month for CN is worth a free month of cellular service

How much do you make in an hour of employment? How much would your cellular bill be if you had to pay for it?

If your needs were minimal, the original CellNuvo setup could provide a month's service per hour of swiping. Not anymore.

It's not worth giving up an hour of paid employment to swipe for an hour. I have yet to find an employer willing to pay me for twiddling my fingers while watching TV. CellNuvo is willing to do that.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
2 months 1 week ago #33450 by PEW
security guard job?
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
2 months 1 week ago #33451 by KentE

PEW wrote: security guard job?

What this forum needs is a "I like your smart-ass comment" button. I'd use it a lot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: als

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
2 months 1 week ago #33465 by PEW

then 3 years later...

More
2 months 6 days ago #33468 by 112059

tomas wrote: My wife’s Cellnuvo habits were getting frustrating for me, so I threw her a challenge when she was swiping in the McDonald’s store inside our local Walmart.

She would swipe for gold for 30 minutes on Cellnuvo and I would walk around in the Walmart parking lot picking up stray pennies that people had dropped. Then we will compare who gets more money in 30 minutes. She was glad because that way I will at least get some exercise, so she stepped up to that challenge.

I went out to our car where I immediately found three quarters someone had dropped. Then I walked our dog around once and picked up $1.16 more. There were still nineteen minutes remaining, so I sat down quietly behind my wife in the McDonald’s while she kept furiously swiping.

At the end of 30 minutes, she had made almost 400 silver with Google id resets and Windscribe location changes, which she said is worth 40 cents. While in just 11 minutes, I had picked up $1.91 and even walked our dog.

Try doing that in the rain or snow and let me know how it works out. I swipe when it is raining or snowing, while watching tv or listening to the radio. It's best when you can get surveys.