CellNuvo versus Walmart parking lot

• tomas
  • tomas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Smoke Signals
  • Smoke Signals
More
5 months 5 days ago #33404 by tomas
My wife’s Cellnuvo habits were getting frustrating for me, so I threw her a challenge when she was swiping in the McDonald’s store inside our local Walmart.

She would swipe for gold for 30 minutes on Cellnuvo and I would walk around in the Walmart parking lot picking up stray pennies that people had dropped. Then we will compare who gets more money in 30 minutes. She was glad because that way I will at least get some exercise, so she stepped up to that challenge.

I went out to our car where I immediately found three quarters someone had dropped. Then I walked our dog around once and picked up $1.16 more. There were still nineteen minutes remaining, so I sat down quietly behind my wife in the McDonald’s while she kept furiously swiping.

At the end of 30 minutes, she had made almost 400 silver with Google id resets and Windscribe location changes, which she said is worth 40 cents. While in just 11 minutes, I had picked up $1.91 and even walked our dog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW, Frasier1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 days ago #33407 by Chelle
Do it, again, tomorrow.

Same McDonald's. Same parking lot.

I'll bet there isn't nearly as much low hanging fruit in the parking lot...

More
5 months 4 days ago #33408 by Hungry-Hog
That is my idea!!! though I don't have a wife, yet.

tomas wrote: My wife’s Cellnuvo habits were getting frustrating for me, so I threw her a challenge when she was swiping in the McDonald’s store inside our local Walmart.

She would swipe for gold for 30 minutes on Cellnuvo and I would walk around in the Walmart parking lot picking up stray pennies that people had dropped. Then we will compare who gets more money in 30 minutes. She was glad because that way I will at least get some exercise, so she stepped up to that challenge.

I went out to our car where I immediately found three quarters someone had dropped. Then I walked our dog around once and picked up $1.16 more. There were still nineteen minutes remaining, so I sat down quietly behind my wife in the McDonald’s while she kept furiously swiping.

At the end of 30 minutes, she had made almost 400 silver with Google id resets and Windscribe location changes, which she said is worth 40 cents. While in just 11 minutes, I had picked up $1.91 and even walked our dog.

More
5 months 4 days ago - 5 months 4 days ago #33409 by joseph
Someone remind me why putting in an hour a month for CN is worth a free month of cellular service

How much do you make in an hour of employment? How much would your cellular bill be if you had to pay for it?

More
5 months 4 days ago - 5 months 4 days ago #33410 by Isamorph
@tomas I would suggest you try panhandling in the Walmart parking lot, for it's more lucrative. I made about $5 in 30 minutes, and if you had your wife join you, we're talking $20 an hour.;)
Attachments:

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 4 days ago #33411 by PEW

More
5 months 4 days ago - 5 months 4 days ago #33416 by peterquinn
How are these two as alternatives to CellNuvo, given that I haven't seen a survey in a LOOONG time on CellNuvo (I haven't tried either of these but a friend suggested these two:
Mindless surveys - www.qmee.com
Interesting surveys needing more thought - www.prolific.ac )
Does anyone have more alternatives they know of? I'm sure all of us here can come up with better things than panhandling or picking up quarters!!

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 4 days ago #33420 by PEW
I added swiping on Lucky Day (referral in the referral link thread). So far, enough points to cash out $2 gift card. There is also a cash win and I have $8 there but have to wait until I get $10 before being able to cashing that out.

More
5 months 4 days ago #33425 by Chelle

peterquinn wrote: How are these two as alternatives to CellNuvo, given that I haven't seen a survey in a LOOONG time on CellNuvo (I haven't tried either of these but a friend suggested these two:
Mindless surveys - www.qmee.com
Interesting surveys needing more thought - www.prolific.ac )
Does anyone have more alternatives they know of? I'm sure all of us here can come up with better things than panhandling or picking up quarters!!

I've been getting one or two surveys per day. I just finished two, in fact.

More
5 months 4 days ago #33427 by puppydude
I generally get a few surveys every evening here too. First swipe tonight was a 100 point one question survey.