Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

More
4 months 1 week ago #33275 by mmfacemm

Nunodat wrote:

mmfacemm wrote:

Nunodat wrote:

KentE wrote:

KentE wrote: And just like that, ads are flowing again for me. No 15-silver, but at least it's easy to get my entries, and both phones got a survey.

And just like that, the ad flow becomes flaky again. I can get 6-8 ads pretty easily when I fire up the app, and then lots of empty swiping. (Good time for me to go print some FreeUp coupons.)

Close app, clear data (not just cache), change Android ID (more than once, for good measure), reopen app, insert creds, VOILÁ.

If you clear data you will sign out of the app and have to go through resigning in. Which is fine but do note some have had issues. Best if you time it right as you won't get match games until the 7pm eastern reset. So doing it just before 7pm is the best time.

Still unfortunately this won't solve an ad drought in your area. Many areas are seeing a drought. It only helps if your phone is acting up.

It doesn't matter when you do it. You'll still get match games after signing back into the app.

That isn't true until the daily reset or if you haven't swiped at all since the last reset.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #33278 by Nunodat
Replied by Nunodat on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...
That has NEVER happened for me and I do resets all the time and at different times of the day. Not sure what you mean.

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #33279 by mmfacemm

Nunodat wrote: That has NEVER happened for me and I do resets all the time and at different times of the day. Not sure what you mean.

I guess it is ymmv then. It happens to me and everyone i know all the time.

More
4 months 1 week ago #33280 by 112059
Replied by 112059 on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

Nunodat wrote: That has NEVER happened for me and I do resets all the time and at different times of the day. Not sure what you mean.

What version of the CellNUVO app are you using?

More
4 months 1 week ago #33282 by tech-stitch
Interesting. The accounts within our home do not do the match all pot if I do reset and reactivate until the 7PM daily pot, so anytime a reset is anticipated, we time it for about 30 minutes prior to 7PM EST. All phones are running the latest version of the app.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 112059

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33752 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...
I'd had a period of at least 10 days when I basically gave up on reaching 20 Split entries per day. That seems to have improved considerably in the last couple of days, although the average ad payout is still small.
Even with reduced ads, I've still managed to get 500 silver (average, per line) because of surveys. That's a reasonable target for me, since it allows me to pay a small phone bill, and save for a new phone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33756 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

KentE wrote: I'd had a period of at least 10 days when I basically gave up on reaching 20 Split entries per day. That seems to have improved considerably in the last couple of days, although the average ad payout is still small.
Even with reduced ads, I've still managed to get 500 silver (average, per line) because of surveys. That's a reasonable target for me, since it allows me to pay a small phone bill, and save for a new phone.

Same, here. I've been able to maintain 500-1000 silver, even during this drought, by answering the surveys that pop up and by doing the "download and run" super silver. Sometimes a 160 or 300 silver download/run shows up and it doubles during the bonus period, so that makes it easy to hit my target.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Diedrich_Duo

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #33769 by Diedrich_Duo
@KentE and @Chelle, glad you're still getting lots of silver! I keep getting those 100-point surveys too, but the little wheel usually just keeps spinning, then goes blank for a while, then POOF! it's back to the home screen. Have seen hardly any 15-pointers for the past week or so, and it often takes quite a few swipes in a row to get any rewards (even 1- or 2-pointers) at all. Hope the payout rate goes back up before my carpal tunnel swiper syndrome flares up. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33773 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

Diedrich_Duo wrote: @KentE and @Chelle, glad you're still getting lots of silver! I keep getting those 100-point surveys too, but the little wheel usually just keeps spinning, then goes blank for a while, then POOF! it's back to the home screen. Have seen hardly any 15-pointers for the past week or so, and it often takes quite a few swipes in a row to get any rewards (even 1- or 2-pointers) at all. Hope the payout rate goes back up before my carpal tunnel swiper syndrome flares up. :)

One, and only one, of my 2 accounts did the spinning wheel & POOF! thing for 2-3 days, too. And I can't remember the last time I got a 15 silver ad. The key to my report about average earnings is 'average'. Yesterday & today, for example, I got 4 surveys on one of my phones. (Haven't tried #2 yet.). You can try the usual tricks of clearing cache, google ID, sending your phone on vacation to sunnier climes, or just wait it out. The latter worked best for me. (Seriously, I think sometimes sending my phone on a vacation doesn't yield better results while on vacation, but better results when it returns to my home.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33775 by Diedrich_Duo

KentE wrote: You can try the usual tricks of clearing cache, google ID, sending your phone on vacation to sunnier climes, or just wait it out. The latter worked best for me.

Thanks for the suggestions, Kent. I've tried them all recently, to no avail, but I'll keep swiping no matter what or my name isn't Diedrich_Sisyphus_Duo!