Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

More
1 week 2 days ago #33275 by mmfacemm

Nunodat wrote:

mmfacemm wrote:

Nunodat wrote:

KentE wrote:

KentE wrote: And just like that, ads are flowing again for me. No 15-silver, but at least it's easy to get my entries, and both phones got a survey.

And just like that, the ad flow becomes flaky again. I can get 6-8 ads pretty easily when I fire up the app, and then lots of empty swiping. (Good time for me to go print some FreeUp coupons.)

Close app, clear data (not just cache), change Android ID (more than once, for good measure), reopen app, insert creds, VOILÁ.

If you clear data you will sign out of the app and have to go through resigning in. Which is fine but do note some have had issues. Best if you time it right as you won't get match games until the 7pm eastern reset. So doing it just before 7pm is the best time.

Still unfortunately this won't solve an ad drought in your area. Many areas are seeing a drought. It only helps if your phone is acting up.

It doesn't matter when you do it. You'll still get match games after signing back into the app.

That isn't true until the daily reset or if you haven't swiped at all since the last reset.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #33278 by Nunodat
Replied by Nunodat on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...
That has NEVER happened for me and I do resets all the time and at different times of the day. Not sure what you mean.

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 1 day ago #33279 by mmfacemm

Nunodat wrote: That has NEVER happened for me and I do resets all the time and at different times of the day. Not sure what you mean.

I guess it is ymmv then. It happens to me and everyone i know all the time.

More
1 week 2 days ago #33280 by 112059
Replied by 112059 on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

Nunodat wrote: That has NEVER happened for me and I do resets all the time and at different times of the day. Not sure what you mean.

What version of the CellNUVO app are you using?

More
1 week 1 day ago #33282 by tech-stitch
Interesting. The accounts within our home do not do the match all pot if I do reset and reactivate until the 7PM daily pot, so anytime a reset is anticipated, we time it for about 30 minutes prior to 7PM EST. All phones are running the latest version of the app.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 112059