Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #33210 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

KentE wrote: And just like that, ads are flowing again for me. No 15-silver, but at least it's easy to get my entries, and both phones got a survey.

And just like that, the ad flow becomes flaky again. I can get 6-8 ads pretty easily when I fire up the app, and then lots of empty swiping. (Good time for me to go print some FreeUp coupons.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #33214 by Hungry-Hog

1000 silvers off your account for want of loyalty. Bang! Bang! Bang!

More
2 months 1 week ago #33239 by Nunodat
Replied by Nunodat on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

KentE wrote:

KentE wrote: And just like that, ads are flowing again for me. No 15-silver, but at least it's easy to get my entries, and both phones got a survey.

And just like that, the ad flow becomes flaky again. I can get 6-8 ads pretty easily when I fire up the app, and then lots of empty swiping. (Good time for me to go print some FreeUp coupons.)

Close app, clear data (not just cache), change Android ID (more than once, for good measure), reopen app, insert creds, VOILÁ.

More
2 months 1 week ago #33249 by mmfacemm

Nunodat wrote:

KentE wrote:

Close app, clear data (not just cache), change Android ID (more than once, for good measure), reopen app, insert creds, VOILÁ.

If you clear data you will sign out of the app and have to go through resigning in. Which is fine but do note some have had issues. Best if you time it right as you won't get match games until the 7pm eastern reset. So doing it just before 7pm is the best time.

Still unfortunately this won't solve an ad drought in your area. Many areas are seeing a drought. It only helps if your phone is acting up.

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
2 months 1 week ago #33251 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...
Also, not seeing folks posting for split the pot win. Did that end also?

More
2 months 1 week ago #33252 by lexusl21

PEW wrote: Also, not seeing folks posting for split the pot win. Did that end also?

I see it ever night. Winning # 106

Pot 3351

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
2 months 1 week ago #33253 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...
Actual winner, not just a posting saying that's the winning number.

More
2 months 1 week ago #33255 by lexusl21

PEW wrote: Actual winner, not just a posting saying that's the winning number.

Not sure what's going on

More
2 months 1 week ago #33270 by ceka
Replied by ceka on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...
I had a win on 1/2/19 (2934 Silver), but I posted it on Twitter.

More
2 months 1 week ago #33274 by Nunodat
Replied by Nunodat on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

mmfacemm wrote:

Nunodat wrote:

KentE wrote:

If you clear data you will sign out of the app and have to go through resigning in. Which is fine but do note some have had issues. Best if you time it right as you won't get match games until the 7pm eastern reset. So doing it just before 7pm is the best time.

Still unfortunately this won't solve an ad drought in your area. Many areas are seeing a drought. It only helps if your phone is acting up.

It doesn't matter when you do it. You'll still get match games after signing back into the app.