Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #32913 by PEW
Looks like the ad streak is over. Also evident by the much lower Split the Pot wins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #32917 by Hungry-Hog
And the first 20 ads give many 1 silver awards... I mean, shouldn't they be at least 2 silvers? Unless some ads award only 1/2 silver(s)?

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #32919 by Chosen
Replied by Chosen on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

PEW wrote: Looks like the ad streak is over. Also evident by the much lower Split the Pot wins.

Yep, looks that way! Hopeful that the New Year brings with it higher paying ads and the long awaited IOS app!

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #32920 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...
Some ads are 0 silver.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #32927 by tech-stitch
Yep, seeing more 1 silver ads and less of the higher paying ones. Hope it is just an end of the year / month thing just like in past times.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #32940 by peterquinn
It's worse for me - 99% empty swipes! Last few days, I've been finding it hard to get through my first-20 swipes of the day! Right now I still have 14 swipes remaining on today's split-pot.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #32942 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...

peterquinn wrote: It's worse for me - 99% empty swipes! Last few days, I've been finding it hard to get through my first-20 swipes of the day! Right now I still have 14 swipes remaining on today's split-pot.

When that happens to me I play around with VPN locations until I find enough ads to finish my 20.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #32946 by peterquinn
Changing locations used to work for me, but these past few days every location gives me more empty swipes. I've tried rebooting, closing the app, swiping left, every location on wind scribe, hopping on one leg while swiping (just kidding, not the last one) but nothing seems to work.
Oh well. I got the Amazon gift card without any trouble so I'm still a happy CN camper.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #32948 by lexusl21

peterquinn wrote: Changing locations used to work for me, but these past few days every location gives me more empty swipes. I've tried rebooting, closing the app, swiping left, every location on wind scribe, hopping on one leg while swiping (just kidding, not the last one) but nothing seems to work.
Oh well. I got the Amazon gift card without any trouble so I'm
still a happy CN camper.

Did you try reset Google I'd? Great chance in helping

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #32957 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Back to 99% 1 silver ads...
Also, anyone still seeing surveys during the first 20 either yesterday or today? Wonder if surveys now no longer appear on the first 20. I saw some surveys an hour ago and skipped them. When I logged back half an hour ago to start the new day, the surveys no longer appear.