Cellnuvo discussion group chat

More
7 months 3 days ago #31345 by Shlomod
For those who are new and would like to be added to our Cellnuvo discussion chat on WhatsApp, pm me your number and I'll add you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: I_one_2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 days ago - 7 months 3 days ago #31348 by mmfacemm
I dunno if anyone else on nth is even participating. Probably not. Just note there is no nthcircle ("our") cellnuvo discussion chat on whatsapp that we are all on. Discussion is right here on the board.

Seems like Shlomod wants to try to set something up which is fair enough but be aware of that before pming your number.

More
7 months 2 days ago #31389 by I_one_2

mmfacemm wrote: I dunno if anyone else on nth is even participating. Probably not. Just note there is no nthcircle ("our") cellnuvo discussion chat on whatsapp that we are all on. Discussion is right here on the board.

Seems like Shlomod wants to try to set something up which is fair enough but be aware of that before pming your number.

I didn't read OP's post to mean the chat group was created by nthcircle.
I think it's a great idea.

More
7 months 1 day ago #31414 by lexusl21

mmfacemm wrote: I dunno if anyone else on nth is even participating. Probably not. Just note there is no nthcircle ("our") cellnuvo discussion chat on whatsapp that we are all on. Discussion is right here on the board.

Yeah well shlomod does not like me. So I doubt I will give him my number

More
7 months 18 hours ago #31453 by Shlomod

lexusl21 wrote:

Yeah well shlomod does not like me. So I doubt I will give him my number

You most definitely don't have to give me your number, as it's 100% up to you. However, I'm not sure why you think I don't like u? I never take anything on this forum personally, nor should u! Happy holidays guys!!!