Why it is important to make a Google Play Review

More
10 months 1 week ago #30963 by realLexusl21
I remember hearing chatter that any Google app with a rating lower then 4.0 gets ignored. That there are Google play fanatics and user clubs that ignore apps under 4.0

I watched Big Brother tv show and one of the contestants had a small fitness app on Google play store. A group of trolls that hated this contestant made an effort to lower the apps rating to under 4.0 to hurt this contestant.

As we know in the past cellnuvo had it's own troll base trying to do the same thing to cellnuvo. For a long time cellnuvo rating was under 4.0.

Now recently it is now 4.0

By making a honest review and if your experience has been good. The better the rating the more people will try cellnuvo.

More users is better for all of us. It keeps cellnuvo solvent.

It raises all the pots match/split

And gives Tom a chance to raise payout per ads

Please consider to give cellnuvo a honest Google play review

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #30993 by mmfacemm
Honest reviews are good for everyone.

With all the payouts lately I am sure plenty of people are very happy and could really help us all out with a review if they haven't done so already.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

More
10 months 1 week ago #30994 by realLexusl21
Also if you made a bad review in the past and you feel cellnuvo has changed for the better. You can edit update your past review
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW

More
10 months 1 week ago #31089 by Shlomod
The ratings are only increasing bc Cellnuvo hires bots/fake reviews to put in good reviews. It's pretty obvious.

More
10 months 1 week ago #31091 by realLexusl21

Shlomod wrote: The ratings are only increasing bc Cellnuvo hires bots/fake reviews to put in good reviews. It's pretty obvious.

Wrong ,with no proof

Maybe cellnuvo is not for you.

More
10 months 1 week ago #31100 by mmfacemm

Shlomod wrote: The ratings are only increasing bc Cellnuvo hires bots/fake reviews to put in good reviews. It's pretty obvious.

Not at all. I think many people are actually pretty happy at being able to pay for their phone bills and phones just like I assume you are. How are your new phones working out for you ;) A month or two ago you were over the moon.

Yes it isn't perfect and they have lots to work on but you wouldn't be still doing it if it wasn't worthwhile to you.

Plus it is pretty obvious from the reviews that there are several people very happy that they won the daily prize. It is very nice when you win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

More
10 months 1 day ago - 10 months 1 day ago #31225 by Shlomod

mmfacemm wrote:

Not at all. I think many people are actually pretty happy at being able to pay for their phone bills and phones just like I assume you are. How are your new phones working out for you ;) A month or two ago you were over the moon.

Yes it isn't perfect and they have lots to work on but you wouldn't be still doing it if it wasn't worthwhile to you.

Plus it is pretty obvious from the reviews that there are several people very happy that they won the daily prize. It is very nice when you win.

You fools! I NEVER said I'm not happy with them. In fact, I love them. I'm just pointing out how mysteriously every day a bunch of bots all make 5 star reviews. Y'all got to stop being so critical!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Nunodat

More
10 months 1 day ago #31227 by KentE
I just looked at the reviews on Google Play, and I don't think I'm seeing the same things you're seeing, Shlomod. Most of the reviews look real to me-- bolstered by the fact that a fair number of them were posted as one of the routes for claiming a Split-the-Pot win. Going back through August 2018, I only see 1 or 2 that might look questionable.
I was surprised to see Google has the app listed as 10,000+ installs. I'm thinking the number of consistent swipers has to be far fewer than that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, mmfacemm

More
10 months 1 day ago #31230 by Nunodat

Bots? Maybe, maybe not. Many are posting favorably in the Play Store in order to collect their Split the Pot winnings. That's hsd an impact on the app's overall rating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
10 months 1 day ago #31231 by 112059

Nunodat wrote:

Bots? Maybe, maybe not. Many are posting favorably in the Play Store in order to collect their Split the Pot winnings. That's hsd an impact on the app's overall rating.

Do you have to make a post to the play store to get your split the pot winnings? I have not won the split the pot yet.