Beta testing the new app

More
2 years 10 months ago #4069 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Beta testing the new app
v2.14 is out now. Doesn't appear to be beta anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #4071 by realLexusl21

mmfacemm wrote: v2.14 is out now. Doesn't appear to be beta anymore.

I just put it on my S3, Working great. Not sure if it was my galaxy Victory or beta? Or both

Not happy with the 8 and 10 credits mostly ads

More
2 years 10 months ago #4075 by tomcellnuvo
Hi folks!

I finally have a chance to send everyone here a message, sorry about not jumping back on here as often as I would like (we do read these and the other forums all the time to monitor feedback, so even though we are not posting, we are here reading, learning and listening).

We have a new version live. You should be very happy with the fill and credit earning opportunities we have added to this (We have seen some of our testers earning 3X silver in the same time as they earned it in the previous version)

Go download it ASAP
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cellnuvo.cellnuvo&hl=en

Just like the last update - if you have any issues please let me know - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

~~~~~~~~

Now something that a few people emailed me about...Yes, if you download a game through an offer, you will not only earn silver for downloading and completing whatever task you need to complete in the game, you will also see a fairly significant jump in high silver videos coming your way.

This is absolutely working as intended. If you play a game, a game you picked from all the games available, chances are pretty good that you like those types of games, so you will see a lot more good earning ads related to the genre of the game you downloaded. Its like a double win. Earn silver from the download, then see more info about games you may like, earning silver along the way.

~~~~~~~~

I shipped a bunch of hats out last week. If you had emailed me your address and you don't get a hat (some are still in transit...), either someone stole it since they are really awesome, the address was wrong and someone now has your free hat, or I simply failed to send your address to the shipping folks (of those three options you can certainly decide for yourself which is the most likely :-) )

~~~~~~~~
We are currently working on some cool additions that let you spend silver on things that YOU suggested. That is totally in the works and coming soon.
~~~~~~~

As always - email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with comments or questions. If you are ever NOT satisfied with something we are doing, or you just want to say hey, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., drop me a note with whatever you need.

~~~~~~~
Finally - Its late March and its going to be 72 degrees in Chicago tomorrow. That means everyone in the office is going to be in a pretty spectacular mood, so if you need something from us that is totally outrageous, tomorrow will certainly be the day to ask for it :-)

Thanks again for all your really great comments and feedback. You're totally rocking it

-Tom Mannix
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, PEW, mmfacemm, Ente, Don20, ceka

More
2 years 10 months ago #4084 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Beta testing the new app
Thanks Tom!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomcellnuvo

More
2 years 10 months ago #4554 by Hungry-Hog
Replied by Hungry-Hog on topic Beta testing the new app
You did a great job! Tom!

More
2 years 10 months ago #4555 by Hungry-Hog
Replied by Hungry-Hog on topic Beta testing the new app
Do you have any company group activity such as BBQ hiking fishing? It would be nice to invite some of your fans.