Earning CellNUVO Points

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #2717 by hungryghost
Thread for discussing CellNuvo app, ads, and earning points

Here's a new thread for those compulsively swiping Nuvo-ers!

(this thread continues the discussion from www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/96-cellnuvo?start=530#2718 )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #2719 by hungryghost
Replied by hungryghost on topic Earning CellNUVO Points
Btw, I don't have a CellNuvo account, so I'm just guessing that swiping is a thing. ;)

More
2 years 11 months ago #2722 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic Earning CellNUVO Points

hungryghost wrote: Btw, I don't have a CellNuvo account, so I'm just guessing that swiping is a thing. ;)

It's what all the cool kids are doing.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #2730 by realLexusl21
So the swiping thing has many bugs in it

More
2 years 11 months ago #2731 by realLexusl21

Chelle wrote:

hungryghost wrote: Btw, I don't have a CellNuvo account, so I'm just guessing that swiping is a thing. ;)

It's what all the cool kids are doing.

I we thought looking at R+ website all the time for flash promos was a lot of work lol.

Careful what you wish for:sick: :sick: :sick:

More
2 years 11 months ago #2735 by Don20
Replied by Don20 on topic Earning CellNUVO Points
Has anyone had tethering turned on by Cellnuvo customer service? I thought I had read somewhere it was just a matter of contacting support to have this feature turned on, but maybe that was incorrect info.

(Since there is no thread for general questions to the community I posted my question here).

More
2 years 11 months ago #2737 by Classical_Music
Dried up for me today. Had a few Kiip this morning. No longer ads. I'm missing my two coast guard friends! They are like family now! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #2738 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Earning CellNUVO Points
I asked for tethering via email and Tom turned it on but it isn't working. Support is working on it. It has been a couple of weeks now.

More
2 years 11 months ago #2739 by realLexusl21

Don20 wrote: Has anyone had tethering turned on by Cellnuvo customer service? I thought I had read somewhere it was just a matter of contacting support to have this feature turned on, but maybe that was incorrect info.

(Since there is no thread for general questions to the community I posted my question here).

Tom and Support both said it is a Cellnuvo issue for ALL of us.

They are working on it and will have it on "soon"

"Soon" has been weeks. So it looks like a hard job. For me tethering is very important to have.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #2740 by Don20
Replied by Don20 on topic Earning CellNUVO Points

lexusl21 wrote:

Don20 wrote: Has anyone had tethering turned on by Cellnuvo customer service? I thought I had read somewhere it was just a matter of contacting support to have this feature turned on, but maybe that was incorrect info.

Tom and Support both said it is a Cellnuvo issue for ALL of us.

They are working on it and will have it on "soon"

"Soon" has been weeks. So it looks like a hard job. For me tethering is very important to have.

Thanks mm and lexus, that makes sense then as I was told to check the website for tethering updates coming "soon".

I was swiping this morning for 30 mins or so, got kip rewards and the vid clips were pretty steady too. Picked up 200+ credits, even did a short 3 question quiz for 65 credits (I believe that was the number).

Yesterday there was a 10 credit 30 sec vid clip at the top of the ads, so of course I selected it and snagged the 10 easy credits.