Split-The-Pot Winner's Circle Thread

More
1 week 1 day ago #40686 by puppydude
I may have the record for the lowest pot....

"Congratulations! You've won the weekly CellNUVO Split-The-Pot contest!

On 2019-Sep-02 you had the the winning number: 1

You have won 6 Silver."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, PEW, Diedrich_Duo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #40687 by realLexusl21
Wow. Well no news. Everyone stopped and left.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #40688 by KentE

puppydude wrote: I may have the record for the lowest pot....

"Congratulations! You've won the weekly CellNUVO Split-The-Pot contest!

On 2019-Sep-02 you had the the winning number: 1

You have won 6 Silver."


I think you're right. That deserves an extra-big congratulations!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo, puppydude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • K2
  • K2's Avatar
  • Pigeon
  • Pigeon
More
1 week 1 day ago #40692 by K2
Got two to post.

"Congratulations! You've won the weekly CellNUVO Split-The-Pot contest!

On 2019-Aug-26 you had the the winning number: 315

You have won 11 Silver."
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW, Diedrich_Duo, puppydude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • K2
  • K2's Avatar
  • Pigeon
  • Pigeon
More
1 week 1 day ago #40693 by K2
"Congratulations! You've won the daily CellNUVO Split-The-Pot contest!

On 2019-Sep-06 you had the the winning number: 3

You have won 53 Silver."
The following user(s) said Thank You: puppydude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 20 hours ago #40697 by puppydude
Got another one.

"Congratulations! You've won the daily CellNUVO Split-The-Pot contest!

On 2019-Sep-09 you had the the winning number: 1

You have won 12 Silver."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 19 hours ago - 1 week 18 hours ago #40699 by Diedrich_Duo

puppydude wrote: Got another one.

"Congratulations! You've won the daily CellNUVO Split-The-Pot contest!

On 2019-Sep-09 you had the the winning number: 1

You have won 12 Silver."

Wow -- congratulations again! At the rate you and @K2 are going, feel free to use my avatar, since you're going to need those moneybags a lot more than I ever did. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: puppydude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • K2
  • K2's Avatar
  • Pigeon
  • Pigeon
More
1 week 16 hours ago #40703 by K2
Got another one.

"Congratulations! You've won the daily CellNUVO Split-The-Pot contest!

On 2019-Sep-10 you had the the winning number: 1

You have won 10 Silver."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • K2
  • K2's Avatar
  • Pigeon
  • Pigeon
More
6 days 4 hours ago #40717 by K2
And another one.

"Congratulations! You've won the daily CellNUVO Split-The-Pot contest!

On 2019-Sep-11 you had the the winning number: 5

You have won 5 Silver."

At this point, I'm not even trying to win. All I'm doing is swiping once to update my points to see if they credited me for my previous pots.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 4 hours ago - 6 days 4 hours ago #40720 by Isamorph

K2 wrote: And another one.

"Congratulations! You've won the daily CellNUVO Split-The-Pot contest!

On 2019-Sep-11 you had the the winning number: 5

You have won 5 Silver."

At this point, I'm not even trying to win. All I'm doing is swiping once to update my points to see if they credited me for my previous pots.


Sounds as if some unknown force is messing with your mind. What will it all mean when you staring winning -5 Silver?:unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: K2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.