T-Mobile test drive

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #11 by LouP
Replied by LouP on topic T-Mobile test drive

KentE post=51655 wrote: Reading up on the Franklin T9 TestDrive posts on reddit, I see a mention that the TestDrive SIM card expires if not activated within 90 days. So maybe T-Mobile was just watching the clock on that better than I was, and decided to activate the SIM on their own as a reminder that I needed to give it a try. (My 90 day clock was about ready to expire.)

Yes. Mine expired and I was not able to activate it; Howver, I was able to unlock the Franklin T9 as per the info provided at the slickdeals thread and I have been using it with a paid (with accumulated points) FreeUp Mobile plan on ATT network.

The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #12 by redrotors
Replied by redrotors on topic T-Mobile test drive

LouP post=51659 wrote: Yes. Mine expired and I was not able to activate it; Howver, I was able to unlock the Franklin T9 as per the info provided at the slickdeals thread and I have been using it with a paid (with accumulated points) FreeUp Mobile plan on ATT network.

Did you follow instructions in this SD thread?
slickdeals.net/e/14675033-t-mobile-free-hotspot-and-free-30-days-or-30gb-data?src=SiteSearchV2Algo1
It is not clear to me that they are talking about the Franklin T9.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #13 by LouP
Replied by LouP on topic T-Mobile test drive

redrotors post=51660 wrote:

LouP post=51659 wrote: Yes. Mine expired and I was not able to activate it; Howver, I was able to unlock the Franklin T9 as per the info provided at the slickdeals thread and I have been using it with a paid (with accumulated points) FreeUp Mobile plan on ATT network.

Did you follow instructions in this SD thread?
slickdeals.net/e/14675033-t-mobile-free-hotspot-and-free-30-days-or-30gb-data?src=SiteSearchV2Algo1
It is not clear to me that they are talking about the Franklin T9.

Yes. That is what I used to unlock the Franklin T9....it is confusing because the picture shown in the thread is not the Franklin T9 

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #14 by rolandh
Replied by rolandh on topic T-Mobile test drive
Nor is the picture the device TMO is currently sending out. The pictured device is the Coolpad Surf, which preceded the Franklin T9.