Done deal

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #43763 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Done deal

realLexusl21 wrote: What happens to TMobile users who have an older grandfathered plan?

Whatever T-Mobile wants to do with them. My guess is unless it's an insanely great grandfathered plan, or an insanely low monthly cost, T-Mobile will initially be more interested in keeping customers than dropping grandfathered plans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #44034 by Isamorph

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #44035 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic Done deal

PEW wrote: Anyone with Boost? Guess you'll become Dish customers soon.

I'm on a Boost Unlimited plan w/12GB of hotspot for $25/month. I've hung onto it just to see what would happen after the migration to Dish. Basically just hanging around for the joyride.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #44037 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Done deal

Chelle wrote:

I'm on a Boost Unlimited plan w/12GB of hotspot for $25/month. I've hung onto it just to see what would happen after the migration to Dish. Basically just hanging around for the joyride.

At least you have an unlimited everything replacement option for now with Visible & Party Pay - Provided that Verizon will work for your needs. Hope it all works out!

More
3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #44039 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic Done deal

tech-stitch wrote:

Chelle wrote:

At least you have an unlimited everything replacement option for now with Visible & Party Pay - Provided that Verizon will work for your needs. Hope it all works out!

Our "real" plans are grandfathered T-Mobile plans. The Boost phone and my other phones are hobbiest/enthusiast lines.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #44040 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic Done deal
First Sprint destroyed Nextel and now I have no faith in this TMobile deal

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #44045 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Done deal

Chelle wrote: Our "real" plans are grandfathered T-Mobile plans. The Boost phone and my other phones are hobbiest/enthusiast lines.

Ah, I thought you had some grandfathered plans from prior posts, but since you had it (Boost), I figured it was necessary or desired just like me with Visible.

Do I need it? Nah. Between the free stuff (FreeUp and FP) and TracFone, I am more than set. Do I enjoy the freedom of the unlimited hotspot should my ISP go down or I need to download something big on the go? Yeah! Too bad CN went kaput - would have used them to pay for Visible. I am getting spoiled compared data wise!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle