Sprint Free Year Promo End Date

• I_one_2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 2 months ago #36077 by I_one_2
Replied by I_one_2 on topic Sprint Free Year Promo End Date

joseph wrote: Approval and finalization of the proposed T-Mobile merger will likely signal the quick end of this free promotion, IMHO.

T-Mobile will likely allow those with this promo to ride it out and then give them the choice to leave or go on a conventional plan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
More
1 year 1 month ago #37153 by st3fx

PEW wrote: slickdeals.net/f/11298351-sprint-free-unlimited-1year-deal-extended-till-7-31-19

This expired deal thread is for free year ENDING 7/31/19.

According to @KentE post, most recent Sprint free year promo listed end date of 4/30/20. www.nthcircle.com/forum/big-four/1231-sprint-free-year-promo-end-date?start=110#35186

There is anecdotal evidence accounts already on free year promo can add additional free lines with same end date as existing line(s).

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 year 1 month ago #37159 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Sprint Free Year Promo End Date
Oops, I misread it.

More
1 year 1 month ago #37162 by KentE

PEW wrote: Oops, I misread it.

Ahh, you got me all excited!

It's been great for us, and I have no complaints. Even better, during the time we've had the Sprint free plan, a number of MVNOs have started offering inexpensive plans that will meet our modest needs at a reasonable cost. (We rarely use over 1GB of data, even with unlimited available.) I hope those inexpensive rates continue without the Sprint price pressure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: st3fx